I don't know?? just things you should know okay :))

heyo so this is my first fanfic and I feel really happy and I'm very sensitive so be kind please and thank you. 

now what you need to know about your quirk...I know a lot of people hate how every quirk is like one or two and then like your quirk makes you faint or nothing...I don't know but just know I had a dream of this and I tried I'm sorry if you don't like it you can go by something else :)) 

Quirk: Purple mist and nightmares: first things first you have your mom's quirk, now you never met your mom and you will find out later in the book and you find out who your dad is later in the book too. Now you can give people their worst fear and touch them to make it stop, now because of this you have to wear eye contacts so your true eye color is a whitish-grey but your contents make your eyes your eye color. You also have purple mist for power, you can channel it like a spirit and put it in parts of your body or object to make them stronger. 

what happens when you use too much? you vomit blood sometimes, very rare...or you just faint like a regular human beginning. 

so Because of this quirk, you have nightmares...now from a teen who had to deal with a very abusive mother and a father who didn't want me, I always went to weed because I'm stupid, I know what I'm writing about when it comes to smoking now I don't do cigs at all so no worries dude but you need to smoke weed bc weed doesn't make you dream and tbh not having dreams sucks ass so I don't recommend living off weed. And if you don't like getting high, even tho you are getting high with a lot of peeps in this, you can just say Nah dude, and cut that shit out.  

Now enjoy the fanfic here take a cookie 🍪∞ now if you don't like cookies then here burger🍔∞ now if you want both then take both! here I'll get you a soda...🥤∞ enjoy love ya!