chapter seventeen

Saturday 11:56am

You woke up to the sound of knocking. "Wake up dumbass breakfast is ready." you got up and walked down to eat. "Good morning everyone." you said grabbing your plate and sitting down.

Everyone said their good morning and you went back to your room to text Dabi on what time you need to get ready.

Burnt bitch: we need to leave at 6pm sharp, we will be going by car.

You got your makeup ready for later that day. You soon walked into Bakugo's room. "Want to do something?"

"Yeah sure, what you got in mind." he said.

"Skateboarding?" you asked, with puppy dog eyes.

"I don't know how dumbass." he said, throwing a pillow at you.

"But i can help you! Please!" you said, jumping up and down.

"Tch...fine dumbass!" he finally agreed.

"Okay afterwards we can go hiking." you said, you saw his face get happy.

"Hell yeah! Okay get dressed." he said walking to his dresser.

You walked to your room and got dressed.

I soon grabbed my skateboard and headed down stairs to see Bakugo

You smiled and walked through the door.

..the both of you arrived at the skatepark. "Okay ready to learn!" you said putting down your skateboard.

"Tch..whatever dumbass, just let me watch you for now." he said, walking over to a bench.

"Okay." you said, getting on your skateboard and riding around you did a kickflip off a big ramp. And stopped next to in front of Bakugo. "Do you know how to ride?" I asked.

""Yeah dumbass!" He grabbed the skateboard. He fell on his ass making you laugh to the point you were wheezing.

"Stop laughing!" he said, getting up and running to you, picking you up and spinning you round.