Chapter 33

As you heard your alarm your eyes slowly opened, seeing a note. Slowly reaching out to it, reading it outloud.

"Had to work early I love you dumbass! Call me after 3:30 about the cake ok"

You smiled and reached for your phone reading the time 10:00am. You rolled your eyes and got up walking in your office and pulling out what you had left to do for the wedding, you were fast at planning and Katsuki being easy to understand. He agreed with almost everything, except the cupcakes you wanted and what day and time and to mention about the cake flavors, soon agreeing on either red violet, lemon, or caramel. You knew Red violet was going to be what he wanted so you chose to surprise him with that around the phone call. As you made your phone calls where to have it and what day you planned to have it. "July 28th" you said, "and round 4pm." you said again, before hanging up the phone and texting your friends to see if they were still coming with you to try on dresses. You were worried about Dabi and Twice coming around Mina, but hey it was only Mina. you waited for 2pm to roll around, cleaning, reading, wine drinking. You were slowly becoming the live, love, laugh mom who drinks wine with her bestfriends while talking shit about Stacey, the next door neighbor. You chuckled at that thought but accepted it. Not to top it off with you watching Real Housewives of Tokyo (I don't know if that's a show or not). As it became 12:50pm you hopped in the shower and did you little routine, heading out around 1:00. You walked to the place, passing at dark valley, soon Dabi and Twice popping out. "Hey y/n." Twice said, hugging you. His beard and mustache catch you off guard, but they both had hoods on. "Nice ring little mouse." Dabi said, as you jumped out your hand, showing your famous eye-closed smile. As Dabi wore his hood you saw is white hair. "Damn it." you said to yourself, blushing at how hot he was.