chapter five

Dear Diary,

Hey, it's been a long time since I wrote in this probably 3 years but I guess I could try and write back again, of course, it won't be as happy and cheerful like it used to be because of everything that happened but I can still try to move on and try something from the past.

Who am I kidding my pass was never happy... And I feel like it's slowly getting worse sometimes I can't control my quirk it takes over me leaving me passed out and bloody.

Especially when I have to fight different heroes every day in the tests are unreal...but my friends are amazing but I mostly hang out with bakugo.

It's been a couple of months since he and I had become friends in each day we get closer and closer together I feel like I can tell him the truth about my past...

To be honest, right now I kind of miss him but a part of me feels like that I should stay my distance I shouldn't drag him into this...

my life. It's messed up and horrible, and I just don't want to bring him down with me, and like Dabi said one bad move and Bakugo is dead. What do I even do at this point...

and don't even talk about the training I have to do is twice as hard now. I think I'm going to let Bakugo know the truth that my past isn't what it seems but that doesn't define who I am. He'll understand right....

Right??

        Please read lol....

sorry if this is a small chapter I was trying to do something where it's like you know diary of a wimpy kid or something like that because I was reading it and here's my idea for the fanfic!

but also I kind of using my tablet cuz you know I'm not using my computer cuz it's for school so typing on a tablet just sucks and so I'm just using a mic and going over it I'm sorry if it kind of sucks but yeah

 I just wanted to say that I'm sorry this is a small chapter and I'm trying here and probably I don't know just I don't know. Have a lot of ideas I just don't know how to put it into the fanfic right now but I'm going to do it and I have a lot of new ways to figure out how to make fanfic because of someone who I already shot it out so sweet!!

 Thank y'all even though I have like three followers and I'm barely getting any readers I don't really care I'm just glad that I'm making this book is making me really happy so thank you for reading it 😊