chapter twelve

Heyy CHAPTER TWELVE that's crazy!!!! But I want to put like the day like one chapter is Monday you know cuz it's kinda of confusing and I'm sorry for that lol. ^^^^^also here's your bed layout...of course in your imagination it can be a lot bigger.

Monday

You got up for school and did the usual routine.. breakfast, shower, brush your teeth, get dressed, hair, and makeup. 

You were about to walk out the door until all of a sudden you got a phone call from Kaminari.

"Hey!" 

"Hey there my buzzy beautiful sunshine nugget! You seem really happy today." 

You started walking to school.

"Yeah Bakugo and I haved fixed everything."

"That's cool...that's cool, uhh- y/n can I bring you to the mall today?" 

"Of course!" I'll see you at school okay!"

"Okay!" You hung up the phone, arriving at school.

You walked to your locker, getting everything you need for your classes.

"Hey y/n-chan." You looked up from your bag to see deku waving at you with a huge smile.

"Hey deku!" You said, closing your locker, and putting your bag on.

Out of nowhere he hugged you. "Uh-deku t-hanks?" You said laughing nervously.

"You seem so happy today!" he said smiling at you.

"Y-yeah I am." You rubbed the back of your neck.

You and deku walked to the classroom talking. 

"Y/n." Todoroki said scaring you.

"Yes?" You asked.

"I- I like your f-face." He said, putting you in shock, you looked over to see Bakugo about to explode.

"Thank you, I think you're pretty cute too." You said smiling.

"T- thank you." He said blushing and walking to his desk.

Bakugo's face red with anger, you giggled.

___________

"He doesn't really know how to flirt." Mina whispered.

"I can see that." You and her giggled walking over to your seats. 

When everyone was in their seats Mr. Aizawa finally walked in.

"We're doing a quiz today..well not we just you guys." He said, passing out the papers.

"You aren't timed but I do suggest if you don't know the question keep it and do it later....okay now start."

We turned over the paper, putting our name and the date. This was so much harder than a regular test...but I think I can pull through.

                                  _______AFTER SCHOOL_______

You went to your locker before leaving, putting up the books that you didn't need and bringing the ones you did.

"Y/n can I walk you home?" Kaminari asked, helping you out with your bag.

"Of course Kaminari! Bakugo had to go home early....family visiting." You replied.