chapter fifteen

Thursday
You woke up, arms wrapped around Bakugo. You started to play with his hair. You hugged him before getting up. 

"Dumbass get back to bed." He said, burying his face in the pillow.

"Get up for school." You said, putting on your bra.

"Okay..okay" he got up seeing you with pants on but no shirt.

"AHh close our eyes!" You said turning around, putting on your shirt.

"But." He whined.

You threw his shirt at him, hitting him in the face.

"Get up." You got your stuff and went downstairs.

Mrs. Mitsuki was by the door kissing Masaru goodbye.

"Good morning y/n care for some breakfast. I was in a hurry so it's just eggs and bacon." She said, grabbing your plate.

"Yes, ma'am thank you." You said, taking your plate and sitting at the table.

"No thanks old hag." He said, walking over to you, taking a bite of your food.

"Hey, little shit don't take her food!" She yelled.

"It's fine!" He yelled back.

You finished your food and got bakugo's stuff while he put on his shoes. You handed him his bag and jacket and he kissed your cheek leaving you all flustered.

"That's my future daughter-in-law!" She yelled as we walked out.

"Bye Mrs.Mitsuki!" You said, waving.

You began to walk to school.."hey my mom wants your number." Bakugo said.

"Okay." You said, smiling.

Mom #2: hey sweetie! I'll pick you up after school to get our nails done! 

                                  okay! Before you pick me up can you stop at my house and get me an outfit for me the key is under a red plant.  : Future Daughter-in-law

Mom #2: ohh we can talk about this later lol have a great day! 🥰

I heard in Japan you can't wear your school uniform outside of school bc it's bad you know so...

"I love your mom!" I said, jumping on his back.

"I'm glad you do." He said, smiling, making you feel even happier.

-arriving at school-

You and Bakugo separated, you went to your locker and he went to class.

"Good morning y/n!" Iida said.

"Oh good morning." 

"I was thinking of your quirk and with that much power you're going to an unstoppable hero." He said.

"Oh to be honest I don't really want to be a pro hero! I just want to be a hero, make something positive out of this horrifying quirk." You smiled, walking away.

You sat down next to Mina and Denki and began talking.

"So you and Bakugo?" Mina said, rubbing shoulder to shoulder.

"Mina to be honest...I really like him." You whispered, looking towards Denki...was he mad?

"You like bakuhoe!?" Denki said loudly.

"Shut up!" You said smacking the back of his head, knocking some sense into him.

"Sorry, I'm sorry." He said looking away.