chapter twenty four

^^^^^ I would listen to this, it just hits different lol

"Then do it." your lips were barely touching his, he went down to your thigh, kissing them. He got up to your belly button, his tongue traced up your body. Making you gasp, he began kissing your breasts. He kissed you, squeezing your right breast. You whimpered through his kisses, he slowly pulled your underwear down, his cold touch made you flinch. He kissed you while putting in two fingers, starting out slow.

You kissed him even harder, gently pulling his hair. "Katsuki please...go faster." you said, him kissing your jawline. He slowly went a little faster, wanting you to beg for more. "Katsuki, please." He went faster but it still wasn't in your liking. He all of sudden went faster and faster, making you whimper. "Shh, Teddy bear." he said, gently kiss your ear. "I'm about to-" you came, before you could even finish. He smirked up at you. "Good girl." his voice was deep but sexy, the way he knew all your weaknesses. He kissed down your stomach and started eating you out, you covered your mouth trying to make a sound. He went at a steady paste, while starting to rub your clit. His tongue deep, while his thumb went faster. You gasp, closing your legs, your thighs pressed against his cheek. You arched your back, knowing you were about to cum again.

Your thighs still against his face, you pulling his hair, whimpering out his name. He went deeper, faster. "Mmm so good." he said, turning you on. You soon came, but he kept going. You were surprised, he fingered you while licking your clit. You tried so hard to not suffocate him with your thighs. You came, getting flipped on your stomach. Before you could get ready, he slammed into you making you moan, you covered your mouth. Hoping he didn't hear it. "Tch, tch, tch Bad girl." he said, slapping the lift side of your thigh. "I told you to be quiet." he said, going slower. "No, please go faster." you said, burying your face into the pillow. "Shhh." he went faster, using his quirk to hit your ass, it didn't hurt. "Maybe we hasn't using his full strength?" you thought to yourself. "I'm about to finish." you said, as he went faster. You soon came, "Teddy Bear I didn't say you could come." he said, still railing you.

You wanted to scream out his name so bad but you kept shut, covering your mouth. "Shit Teddy bear." he got sloppy and faster. You covered your mouth and buried your face into the pillow, you felt everything building up. He's moans and grunts got longer and deeper, as he slammed into you. "Teddy Bear i'm about to finish." he went faster, pulling your hair. You felt everything lease as he removed his cock, placing it on your ass, as he came. "Such a good Teddy bear." he said, whipping his cock, slammed back inside you. You didn't know how long he was going to rail you but you didn't care. Your whimpering got louder, covering your mouth. He put your stomach on the bed, ass up and hovered over you. Whispering sweet nothings in your ear. He moaned before speaking. "Your pussy feels so good." he voice deep and slow talking. You felt the knot forming in your stomach. "Katsuki I about to-..but don't stop, please go faster." you said, squeezing the bed sheets. "Of course baby." he went faster, slapping your ass and pulling your hair gently. You came but he did as you asked and kept going soon cuming on your ass like before. He put you on your back as he lifted up your legs. "I love you so fucking much." he said, beginning to slam into you. Your nails dug into his back, whimpering in his ear. "I love you too." you whispered in his ear, making him slam into you. "Moan out my name." he said, resting his hand on your neck. You quietly moaned out his name. He went faster, soon cuming onto your stomach. You felt everything release, panting. "One more round Teddy bear." he said, pulling you closer to the edge. You nodded as he slammed into you, your hand placed on his abs. He kept getting sloppy and faster as you kept cuming, but he wouldn't stop. His grip on your neck getting tighter every time you would slightly moan. He went slower, slamming into you hard. You soon came, thinking that he wasn't going to stop. He removed his cock and came on your stomach.

"Do you want to take that bath now?" he asked, grabbed the bottle of champagne. You smiled and nodded, trying to get up and put on your rob. Your legs were shaking but you soon got them under control, You quietly went down stairs and got some wine glasses. You came back up to see candles and rose petals, your face in awe. Katsuki walked up to you, taking the glasses and slowly undressing you. "You're everything to me, you know that." he said, kissing you. The both of you got in, drinking the champagne. He was laying between your legs as you played with his hair. "Do you think we can be forever?" he asked, kissing your thigh. "I hope so." you said. He got up and faced you, kissing you. "Promise me we'll be forever." he said, grabbing your hand, you put down your champaign and took his other hand. "I promise baby." you said, he kissed you. His soft lips, gently touching yours. You cupped his face, kissing him even more. The both of you deep in the kiss, panting but still trying to be quiet.

Soon after getting out of the bath, you changed into Katsuki's shirt and cuddled with him...You woke up, your head hurting. "Shit what time is it." you thought to yourself. "Its 3:32am. Shit five more days until my birthday." you said, thinking you saw Katsuki eyes open but shrugged it off. You turned around and cuddled closer to him. Falling back to sleep.