chapter six

Hey, so I'm using names from class 1B if you don't know their names or their faces then^^^^^^^

💥 Bakugo pov💥
"Come one dude just tell her," Kirishima said walking beside me.

"But what if she doesn't like me and then never talks to me," I said walking towards the train station.

"Nah bro she likes you I can tell."

"I'm not telling her I just can't," I said looking down.

"That's not very manly of you Bakubro." He said getting onto the train station.

"SHUT UP DUMBASS...I'm scared." I said looking away.

"Damn she has a toll on you."

"No shit dumbass.. she's so sweet and amazing but she doesn't know it. I like her a lot, but I just can't tell her." We got off the train walking to the mall.

"What do you like about her?"

"Are you stupid? Everything her laugh, her smile, her personality, the way she just makes the energy around there so positive. And she is so beautiful... Gorgeous, even magnificent. I wanna hug her every second of the day I just- ohh shit shut up I see her." I said looking away from her.

"HEY Y/N!!" He said waving, I slapped his hand. "Awe man she didn't hear me."

"Good I don't want to is that fried chicken?" I asked tilting my head to the left.

Your pov

I got some fried chicken but I didn't know if I could finish it. I thought I heard someone call my name but I wasn't sure and I was too busy digging my face into my food.

SWOOSH

"What the- " I tried to say but this birdman dropped in front of me spinning around almost backhand slapping me in the face with his wings.

"Is that fried chicken?" He asked pointing to it.

"Yeah? You want so-" before I could finish speaking he dipped his hand into the chicken.

SLAP

I slapped his hand out of reflux. "But you said..." he's eyes turned sad.

"I'm sorry, force of habit, please have some," I said handing him one.

"The name is Hawks." He said eating a chicken leg.

"I'm y/n," I said with a big smile.

"Pretty name kid." He said grabbing another one.

"Do you want this because I'm not going to finish it?" I said handing him the bucket. He had sparkles in his eyes.."r-really?" He said, his eyes sparkled even more.

"Yeah" I gave him the fried chicken.

"Thanks, kid." He said patting my head, I glared at him.

"You know you got a terrifying glare kid." He said walking away.

"That was uhh weird." I thought to myself walking around the mall.

Story pov

You walked the mall some more before bumping into someone

"Can you watch where your going?" He said facing you.

You just walked away ignoring him, he grabbed your arm.

"Hey did you hear me? Are you even listening?" He said squeezing my arm.

"Kuroiro let her go." You knew that voice...Neito Monoma? I looked passed him seeing him look at me.

"Y/n hey long time no see, sorry about him." He said.

"Monoma come on let's go." This girl said rolling her eyes.

"Coming Shiozaki, come on Kuroiro." Monoma said.

"No I want to hear her say sorry." He said squeezing my arm.

"You bumped into me you should say sorry." You snapback.

"Okay guys calm down," Monoma said trying to calm us down

"No I want to hear her say sorry."

"Oh okay I'm so sorry asshole," I said rolling my eyes.

"You wanna go?" He said, forcefully.

"You mad dog? Bite me." You say yanking your arm back.

"Oh, I'm going to." You had enough you put your black mist in your fist and punched him in the face.

"What bitch? You want to pussy out now?" You snap. "You don't know my quirk, I can give you nightmares for weeks." You said grabbing him by the collar.

Shiuzaki grabbed the back of Kuroiro's shirt.

"I'm sorry y/n," Monoma said walking away.

You snapped back. "Oh shit I almost lost it." You thought to yourself. You had enough of today, you apologized to Monoma and walked home.

Your pov

I got into the shower then I heard the door open. I put back on my towel and stepped in the shower ready to attack.

"Hey little mouse how is it going." I turned off the water and stepped out. "Man I thought you were naked." He said, smirking.

"Bro literally get the fuck out." You say walking past him. He pinned you against the wall slowly kissing down your neck.

"D-Dabi I-"

"Shh little mouse, just let me-" he continued kissing your neck.

"You almost lost it today, in that mall." He said kissing you even more.

"I- I got a hold of it." You say trying hard not to like what he was doing.

"But you punch him little mouse." "Now that's no hero...maybe being punished may help." He said slowly removing your towel.

"No D-Dabi...please that time was the last time, we don't work Dabi." You say trying to move away.

"I love you when you hesitate on my name."

"you can get off now."

"But I want you....please baby just-" .....

"Hey dumbass I called you like five times, are you okay?"

"Thank god." You thought to yourself, you got to Dabi's ear. "Okay mouse get out." You said pushing him out the window.

You ran down the stairs, into bakugo's arms. "Y/n you're just in a towel let's get you into some clothes." You nod your head and "I'm sorry." ... "Don't be." You walked away and got some clothes on telling Bakugo to come in. You got under the Sheets and smiled as you turned on the TV. "movie?" you asked as Bakugo got under the sheets and cuddled you...