chapter three

It's been about a month of you and Bakugo being friends, maybe but I wouldn't say best friends. Every day was the same routine wake up, outfit, breakfast, hair, makeup, teeth, walk with bakugo, school, walk home with bakugo. 

Your pov

I felt safe walking with him but also weak...like why do I need him? I'm y/n L/n! I'm the daughter of-

BUZZ...BUZZ

"Ooo yay" "hey," I said in the sweetest voice I could.

"Hey dumbass I couldn't sleep." His sleepy voice makes me smile every time.

"Maybe you uhh c-come over? But if you don't-" THUD!.

"I'll be right there." He hung up.

💥 Bakugo pov 💥

I jumped off the bed but landed on the floor face first. I hurried up and put on some pants and ran out the door.

Running in the wind, it felt chilly but I need to go faster. My head is rampaging, going to be with her alone. I need to tell her how I feel, or maybe she just wants me as a friend.

As I get closer I overthink, "she can't like me." I think over and over scared of what will happen if I say something wrong or stupid. "I should turn back." but I don't. I have a gut feeling I should keep running, not stopping until I can feel her warmth and heartbeat.

Story pov ig

You opened the door

"Where is your shirt?" You asked well moving over signaling him to come in.

"You told me to hurry." He said walking in

" I don't think I did... you could have caught a cold!" You said, wrapping a blanket around him and giving him hot cocoa. Y'all talked while he finished it. "I'll sleep on the couch." He said walking towards it.

"No, I made you run here just take the bed." You assisted, wanting more than a "sleepover" you wanted to hold him as you felt safe. the only one to make feel that ever since..him.

Y'all bickered and argued over the bed and couch until Bakugo threw you over his shoulder and walked to the bedroom and gently put you down.

"You. sleep. here." He said cuffing your face, "why are you about to cry?" He asked worried and shocked.

You suck up the tears and apologize. "You're so sensitive." He said while crossing his arm.

"No, I'm just emotional right now." You looking away.

"tch, that's why you had a lot of chocolates." The room was silent and you wiped your tears. "what do you mean but that, judging me and shit." he looked at you blankly before panicking. "Ooh shit, I'm sorry...I didn't know okay I'm going to the couch goodnight." Before you could respond he closed the door.

You tuck yourself in bed and go to sleep...

You woke up to the smell of bacon "ooo" you say tiptoeing down the stairs and behind Bakugo. "So..." you say close to him.

"AHh WHAT THE HELL DUMBASS!" He screamed

You giggled while getting closer to the bacon.

"Oi dumbass the bacon pops step back." You stood there a little longer. "Owie!" You said while blowing on your wrist that got popped by the boiling bacon. "See...I told you to stand back." He said while grabbing your hand. You walked away getting your stuff ready for school while handing Bakugo a large hoodie that fit him perfectly. "Thank you." He smiled putting it on. 

💥Bakugo pov💥

It smells like her...it smells nice like (whatever your perfume smells like)...it's like I'm hugging her every second...tch whatever it's not big a deal. It doesn't matter.

I walked her to school and it was just a normal day we trained together, fought each other, and just did everything together. We're just friends nothing more, nothing less... that's all.

Your pov

He walked me home like always but something took over me I just couldn't hold it in I looked over at him ready to ask him out just say something but you just couldn't. You watched him walk away... just like everyone else.