Mushy

THE MEME MAKES ME CRY MAUGH ITS SK FUNNY ANYWAY

Bakugo pov)))

I sit down and set up my camera, getting some what good lighting. Fuck it, no ones gonna care.

After that whole stupid set up I sit down in my chair again and decide wether to stream or just make a video. Stream would be easier. So stream great. I grab my phone and tweet that I'm about to go live before actually hitting live. People join fairly quickly, saying welcome back and kinda freaking out.

"Just a heads up, i have media share on. This could get extremely bad extremely fast anyway. How are you guys?" I watch the chat for a little bit, seeing a few good how are yous pop up. "I'm a little better. I took a break as you know for mental health reasons and because I was moving and I didn't want to have to post on top of that. Just kinda seemed like a lot."

"Is that Kirishima's desk in the back?"

"It is. We share a room in the new house. I don't know if I'm supposed to talk about it but Recently the entire Stoner Squad moved in together. So Ei and I share a room for space and stuff."

The comments immediately burst with the nickname I gave him.

"Jesus fuck guys calm down. It's a nickname." I forgot how happy this makes me.

"Did you mental health get any better?"

"Uhh so a person asked if my mental health got any better. And honestly I don't really know? But uhh it was nice to have a break from the toxic ass internet. It was also kinda nice to just spend time with Ei and get somewhat settled before starting this."

I get my first media share. It's from a pretty loyal subscriber of mine.

"You seem to melt whenever you talk about Kirishima! It's adorable!"

I scoff and sit back in my chair.

"He's my boyfriend. It'd be a little weird if I sat like stone when he's brought up." I snort remembering when he got excited I said yes to gushers. "You should've seen 'em earlier. We went shopping earlier and he lit up like a toddler when I let him put Gushers in the cart."

"Ugh you're adorable when you get all mushy abour Kiri."

"If you guys think this is mushy I'm so happy I don't have a camera on me all day. You'd think I was going soft." I smile lightly, I probably am. But we're ignoring that.

"YOURE SMILE IM BREAKING!3$:$,$3"

I laugh lightly and see another media share come on.

"Gush over Kiri for 30 seconds and I'll give you $100."

"I hate you guys. $100 is a lot for a donation but fuck off." I scoff, they're trying to get me all mushy. Fuck that. "You guys should've seen Ei earlier. He was a fucking mess from me." The door opens and Ei walks in. I nod to him and pulls his chair over. I scootch over to make room. "Guess Eis here now."

"I'm sorry did I interrupt something."

"Oh shut up. No you didn't."

"Who's your next to yiur room?"

"Oh Mina is. The fuckin blabber mouth." Ei squeezes my hand and I throw a glance at him.

"I thought that was Kami."

"Well yeah. But he's at least talented."