Its Him...

HEYYYYY I MADE A TIKTOK FOR WRITIMH STUFF ITS @/brokenbulbwrites check it out if you wanna see teasers for my books or poems I've wrote:))

Bakugo Pov)

Todoroki and I are filming a new video, we're cooking and surprisingly- he's not horrible. Well, he's not great but he's a thousand times better than the other fucks. So at least that's something. And my stupid fucking brain has been stuck on the fact that I'm going to meet Todorokis fucking stupid boyfriend tonight. And my stupid fucking brain has been letting myself slowly be more and more hopeful it's Deku. I know, I know, if I actually see him in person I will break down. But at least I know he's alive.

"Bakugo, pass the salt." Todorokis's monotone voice snaps me back into what I was doing. I pass him the salt, going back to cutting up the vegetables. He's making a roux for mac and cheese, while I make a side dish of the best fucking broccoli you've ever had. It's a comfortable silence till we have to introduce the next thing we're doing.

"Then you take 2 or 3 cloves of garlic and mince it, cut it, whatever the fuck you wanna do, and put it in the pot we have for the broccoli." I turn back and put my garlic in the hot pan, listening to the sear of it. Todofuck says something I honestly don't pay attention to and I turn back around to Todoroki by the door hugging someone. My heart jumps and I turn back around the season the shit out of the garlic, butter, and onion in my pot.

"Bakugo, this is my boyfriend." I realize that's my cue to turn around, and right as I'm about to I hear-

"Well you guys are filming, we can meet later." From whoever Todorokis boyfriend is. And I fucking hate the fact that he sounds so fucking similar to Deku.

"Oh, okay." I hear a stupid kissing noise and someone ascending the stairs. "Well, back to cooking." I grunt in response, swallowing around the ball in my throat. Fuck me. It's 100% fucking Deku.

~~~~

We finish in a comfortable rhythm. Only talking when needed. He's the same way. He's almost silent when he cooks. There's some songs in the background, Todoroki and I have very different tastes in music. He likes punk, and rock. I like rap, and hip hop. But I used to be in the punk scene, so I can stand it. I think I vaguely recognize this song, it sounds familiar. I think it's something by McCafferty but I'm not sure. Sounds like Trailer Trash or something along those lines. Whatever it is, I like it. I miss when I was a little punk kid. Liberty spikes much bigger than the ones I have now, fake face piercings and tattoos, crustpants barely together, bumming cigs I found on the ground of my local park. Miss it so much.

~~~~

When we end the video everyone comes down to eat, everyone expect Todoroki's boyfriend... odd. Todoroki disappears and comes back with his boyfriend. Ice runs through my veins and I feel like a deer in headlights. No fucking way that's not Deku. Fuck. Why did I agree to this? I clear my throat and force anything out. I nod my head and,

"Hey." He nods back and smiles.

"Hi! I'm Mydoria!" I gulp hard. Izuku Mydoria. His hairs black at the roots and it's curly. Freckles. And eyes that look like jades. Fucking Deku.

"Nice to meet you." He doesn't seemed moved at all. I feel that ugly pit in my stomach. Does- does he not remember me? I wanna cry. I wanna scream. I wanna run. I wanna die. I wanna go back home to Eijiro's arms.

"Nice to meet you too!"

"Well, let's eat shall we?" I cant deny that. I know my cooking's good and I wanna try some of Todorokis. I shove down my feelings and force a small smile.