Cats Out of the Bag

A bit of a shorter chapter sorry!<3

Bakugo pov)))

"Come on Kiri. We don't got all day."

Kirishima, Mina, Jiro, Sero and I are all currently at the store. Kaminari's doing a collab with someone today. Sero's waiting for Kirishima to pick a protein powder.

"Let him take his time, he has a certain thing he wants. Bottom shelf 3 over by the way." I bump into Ei lightly. He picks it up and reads it.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I shrug.

"It's cute when you're looking for something. Come on. I need a nap." I throw it in the cart and head to the check out. They all follow, Ei coming to walk next to me.

"So I'm cute now?" I glance his way.

"Youve always been cute. Adorable even."

"I thought I was hot?" I blush and look away.

"That too." I can tell Mina is loving this.

"You said I was sexy once to. It was when I was r-"

"That's enough! Thank you Eijiro." He laughs and Sero pats his back. "You fuckers were in on that?" Mina laughs and Sero shrugs with a shit eating grin. "You all suck ass." Kiri snorts.

"Love you to Baku!" Mina slings an arm over my shoulder. I shrug her off and push into the check out isle.

~~~~

Mina called dibs on the aux cord and a very familiar song comes on.

"Hey Katsu isn't this?-"

"My music? Yes. Mina, you just got a little higher in my book."

"You listen to ppcocaine too?!" I nod. "No way. Prove it."

"Alright. Homie on my left and we go real crazy. No, you not it, bitch, you can't faze me. Crazy lil' bitch, no, you can't tame me. Not no blood but my bars go brazy."

"No fuckin way! Never took you for a fan of music like this." Sero seems a little to happy he knows this. I shrug.

"Have you heard how vulgar I get? It's honestly not that shocking."

"I thought you'd listen to like, NBA young boy." I snort.

"Real fuckin funny Sero." He slaps my shoulder.

"I'm deadass man." I shake my head.

"I can't believe you just said that." Kiri and Mina find this a little to funny.

"I mean, I can see it." I huff.

"We are literally dating Ei, you genuinely think I'd listen to that shit?" He shrugs.

"I mean yeah." I stop at a red light and look over at him.

"You think that lowly of me?"

"I mean you're that aggressive sometimes." My mouth pops open.

"I can't believe you'd think that. Oh my god- NBA Youngboy-"

The rest of the drive is them guessing what music I used to be into it. Heavy metal and punk rock mostly, still sometimes listen but it's rare.

~~~~

Afterwards I lay down on our bed to take a nap when Kiri slides in behind me and wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me back to meet him.

"Whatre you doing?"

"I was thinking, you've said a lot about me. You'd said I'm cute," his fingers start to trace my muscles. "Adorable, hot." His fingered get lower and I know where this is going. "Sexy." His hand goes into my pants.