Speed Running Emotions

Bakugo pov)))

I yawn and nuzzle my way into the warmth of my boyfriend. I feel a hand slip into the back of my hair and scratch my scalp.

"What time is it?"

"8." I groan and get up to stretch.

"Are the others here?"

"Yeah. They're all downstairs." I groan and sit up.

"Well let's go then." I walk over to out closet which for now has the basic essentials out. I grab one of Ei's hoodies and throw it on. I come out and he smiles before walking over and kisses me. I blush, not expecting it.

"Stop doing that."

"What?"

"Being all cute and shit." He laughs lightly before kissing me again. I blush harder and rip myself out of his grip. "Fuck off." He laughs and picks me up. "Hey put me down!"

"No can do Baku." I sigh and swing backwards to make him loose his balance and run. He grabs my ankle and makes me fall. I grunt and try to get the upper hand when he yanks me under him. I reach up and get his ribs making him crack up into laughter. "No fair!" I smirk and get away successfully this time and sprint for the door. Eijiro's not far behind though. I run down the hallway but he catches up and tackles me. He tugs me under him and pins my hands above my head. "Now you're mine." I smirk and jam my knee up the throw him off guard and roll on top of him.

"I don't think so." I hear footsteps coming up the stairs and quickly get off of him. I see Kaminari's head pop over to stairs.

"You okay? We heard a lot of thumping from downstairs. I nod and look down at Eijiro.

"Yeah were fine." I get tugged back down and Yelp. "Hey you dumbass we're done!" He runs his fingers down my side suddenly and I let out a gasp.

"Hold on! You are ticklish!? How'd you hide it!?" I try to shove him away.

"It's easy when you don't tickle people right." He lightly runs his hands ovet my side and I kick to get away.

"Oh no you don't." He tickles me again and I snort, wriggling my way out again. "No way!" I Continue to wheeze till he lets me go and I give a final kick to show him I absolutely hated that.

"I fucking hate you." I manage to get through between the gasps and he laughs again.

"It's pay back from the all the times you've done it to me."

"Whatever." I get off the ground and immediately he does to. "Oh no you don't." I look around for a brief second before slamming him into a kiss. I reach my hand down into his pants and stroke him for a couple seconds before completely removing himself from me and running down the stairs. I smile to myself and walk into the kitchen. Mina sees me and smiles.

"Hey Baku! I heard you guys up stairs." I look over at her and quirk a brow.

"And? We weren't doing anything. Fuck off." She giggles and follows me into the kitchen. "What'd you want?"

"Nothing. Just bored." I look over to see three couches and a tv playing a movie.

"There's your entertainment." She pouts.

"But you're more fun." I roll my eyes and see Eijiro come down the stairs moping. "And now that your boyfriends here it's better." He comes over and immediately yanks me into the laundry room. "Don't be to loud boys." Minas stupif ass sing song voice calls after us.

"The fuck are you doing?" He rolls his eyes and slams me against the wall. I quickly shut up.

"You can't just do that."