Dont Call Me Man

NSFW- That was fuckin fast

Bakugo pov))

"Baku! Will you visit soon?" Kirishima's family finally has to leave and let's say Shoyo and Ayaka aren't happy.

"If Kiri has anything to say about it yeah, I will." Ayaka glued herself to my leg and won't let go, even with the promise of ice cream. I eventually get her off and pick her up. "Hey, you're gonna see me again. Don't worry." She nods and wipes her eyes. "And then I can do your hair again, but only if you go with your brothers." She nods again and I set her down. 

"Bye Baku!"

"I can't wait to show you my spike!"

"Get better." I say my final goodbye and close the door. When I turn around immediately Kirishima's pulling me into a hug. I hug back cause like, duh.

"What's this about?"

"My family loves you already! I didn't expect you to be so good with kids." I shrug.

"Learn something new every day. Plus, your family seems nice. And your little brother isn't terrified of spiders." He hmps.

"That's because he didn't get bit when he was young."

"I've gotten bit to. Can you maybe just try?"

"Later." I kiss his shoulder and pull away. "Do you have any siblings?"

"Yeah. One sister but she's like 29. I don't see her much but her partners nice." Reason I say partner is because they're non binary.

"What's she like?"

"She's a real hard ass. Her major in collage is psychology. She wants to be a therapist so you gave a secret she won't tell. She's really good at art to." I roll over to back of the couch. "I kinda miss her now that I think about it. Haven't talked to her in a while."

"So call her." I look over at my boyfriend who's leaning against where I just rolled over.

"I dunno we never call each other. 'S not really our relationship." He shrugs.

"Just a simple call Baku. You only really need that." I sigh and grab my phone.

"I dunno Kiri. I only call her when something's wrong." He grabs my phone after I opened it.

"What's her name?"

"Satsuki." He laughs.

"What's so fuckin funny?"

"Nothing it's just Mitsuki, Katsuki, and Satsuki. Find it funny."

"I know. My mom purposely did that and it's annoying as shit."

"Well here." He tosses me my phone and I see he FaceTimed her.

"Kirishima! I just told you not to!" He laughs and winks, walking back into his room. I sigh and go to hang up when she fucking picks up the phone.

"Katsuki, nice surprise." I sigh and get off the couch.

"I'm gonna kill him."

"Who?"

"My fuckin boyfriend. He just called you when I told him not to."

"Boyfriend?" I freeze, realizing my mistake.

"Yeah. My boyfriend."

"Do mom and dad know?"

"Not yet. And you better not fuckin tell them."

"You know that's not my vibe Katsuki. Just tell me about him." I sigh and walk into the kitchen.

"Kirishima! Get your ass in here and deal with your shit."