Animals

Bakugo pov))

So Kirishima's in my car and I let him get the AUX cause again, my music taste is so goddamn embarrassing. Also something kinda surprising about him is he can actually sing like really good. So he's singing Riptide. And I'm not complaining.

"How come I always get AUX. you're driving and it's your car. You should play something." I shake my head.

"Yours is fine. You won't like my music, I sorta like yours." He frowns.

"Come on man! Just one song." I sigh and grab his phone.

"You give me shit I'm gonna kill you." He raises his hands in defeat.

"I won't say a word."

"Good." Forest by TØP starts playing and I tap along, this isn't as embarrassing as Ppcocaine. "I don't wanna be heard, i wanna be listened to. Does it bother anyone else that someone else has your name?" God this is such a good song! But of fucking course after that song ends PJ comes on. I blush but I can't change it cause I'm literally flying down the highway. "If you utter a word I'm ripping your dick off."

"Again bro, it's just music. It's not that serious." I huff and want to sing but, fuck that. "So you listen to girl rappers?"

"Yeah, they actually rap about something other than drugs and sex. Especially Rico Nasty."

We finally reach my parents house and I eventually stopped caring about what Shitty Hair heard, I'm just really glad DDLG didn't come on, like really fuckin glad. I let myself in and immediately get greeted with Gracie, my shitzu baby, coming over and wanted to be picked up. I smile and grab her off the floor.

"This is Gracie. We all call her Gigi." She licks my face and I smile a little more. "Hi Gigi. I love you but you aren't the reason I'm here. Oh yes, good girl."

"Katsuki! That you?"

"Yeah! Who the hell else would just walk in." My mom appears at the top of the stairs.

"Who'd you bring?"

"This is my roommate. He's gonna help me get everyone in the car and break down the rack." She looks him up and down and nods.

"Yeah, I fed Bloodlust yesterday, it was only a large rat so he might need to be fed again." I nod and walk up the stairs.

"Alright. Have you even looked at Pilot?" She cringes and nods.

"Your father has to feed him." She tugs me into a hug and I sigh.

"You say me last Friday." She laughs and let's go.

"Whatever. Now go, I have a feeling this is gonna take a while." I walk into my room and immediately go over to Pilots cage.

"Kirishima, wanna see him?" He gulps and walks over to me.

"Just dont put it near me." I nod and open the cage.

"Pilot, you gonna be an ass today?" He crawls out of his hide and Kirishima takes in a sharp breath. I put my hand in the cage and he crawls onto it. "You're being nice today." I let him crawl on my shoulder and turn. Kirishima is on the complete other side of my room and looks like death.

"His fangs are huge!" I snort and grab a hornworm.

"Wanna see him eat? I can hand feed him if he's in the mood." I hold up the green worm on the flat of my hand. He strikes and holds it on his fangs. "He's actually got me a couple times. Little fucker." I turn to Bloodlusts cage. "Now his cage is gonna be the problem." It's an 8 feet wide square and it's 4 feet deep. My dad and built it 3 summers ago.