Fuckin Canada

HERE COMES THE ANGST BABEY well a little bit.

Also shorter chapter sorry
Bakugo pov))))

Kiri's taking me to the airport. Of course everyone else came but I'm mostly worried about Eiji. If he has a panic attack when I'm gone I'm gonna feel shitty. But if I have one when I'm gone he'll feel bad. So I promised myself not to. I know that's not how mental health works but it is now.

I have the aux and I have completely given up trying to hide my music taste. Good news Mina, Denki, and Sero all know most of my songs so let's just say- screaming the whole time.

Bo Burnham is playing right now, Oh Bo.

"You think that you can handle me? Girl, don't make me laugh. I said my junk is bipolar, It will split you in half, and if you're lucky I might just bring you home and I'll have you going down like you're growin' an extra chromosome." Kiri and Jiro sigh and we scream our heads off.

"Come on Eiji, I know you like this song." He shakes his head and laughs.

"It's just vulgar." I lean over and kiss his cheek.

"OH MY GOD YOURE ADORBLE" Mina still hasn't gotten used to me kissing Kiri. Apparently I'm "big bad Wolf" to her.

"Yeah whatever. Just gonna miss him." She smiles and shakes her hands.

"You sap!!"

"Well considering I woke up today and I was somehow in his sweatshirt cuddling I guess I'm a sap." Eiji sends a small smile my way.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna die, you're joking." I shake my head and try to fight the smile creeping up.

"It was nice. Gonna miss my little shit." (<3)

"I'm gonna miss you too Katsuki." He reaches over and holds my hand.

"I think I'm gonna pass out." Mina dramatically falls onto Kaminari. I shake my head with a small laugh and look up ahead and see the airport. My heart does a small pang. I feel like smile immediately leave and a frown relapse it. A kiss to the back of my hand snaps me out of it. I look over and Kiris looking at me.

"You'll be okay hun, we can call whenever you need." I nod but I'm still sad. I don't wanna leave Eiji....

~~~~

"Katsuki your gates this way, want us to stay with you?" I immediately grab Eijiro's hand tighter than I have been.

"Of fucking course I do." He nods and kisses my forehead.

"We'll wait with you." I sigh in relief and hug him right. I don't wanna leave him. At all. Not a part of me wants to leave him. It's absolutely bullshit that he can't come with. Buts it's already been decided. He hugs back and rocks us back and forth very gently. "I'll miss you too Katsu, but my phone will be pretty much glued to me the entire time. If you ever feel the need to call me or text me please do."

"I will, you do the same. Please." He nods again.

"Hell I'll text you all the fuckin time." I nod and feel tears spring in my eyes.

"I love you Eijiro."

"I love you too Katsuki. You got this." I take a deep breath and step back.

"Thank you." He smiles and I turn to the other fucks. "You come here to. Little shits." I open my arms and the run up and hug me.

"We'll miss you!" I sigh and look up.

"As much as I hate to admit it, I'll miss you guys too." Sero, Kaminari, Mina, and Jiro all gasp.