New House, New Doubts

Bakugo pov))

We woke up and immediately we start packing. It was the worst 8 hours of my life but we eventually got it done.

I'm calling Jiro to make sure we can actually go over and unpack. It's a yes so let fucking go.

We get there with both our cars top full of shit. Eijiro rented a truck for today cause his doorless jeep wouldn't do much. We're both wearing basketball ball shorts but he's wearing his muscle shirt so I'm gonna be distracted the whole fuckin time. Mina's there and apparently Sero's on his way. Mina needs help after we're done moving and Sero's coming over to get the wiring shit set up cause apparently he's good at that.

"Ok Kiri looking good!" I frown and Mina comes out of the front.

"Hey thanks! I haven't worn this shirt in a while!" I roll my eyes and pop the bed of my trunk. I had all my animals plus the electronic stuff.

"Hey Pinky you know where our rooms gonna be? I wanna get Pilot set before he becomes a dick." She nods and giggles.

"Come on! I'll give you a tour later!" I follow her inside and woah. This shits huge.

You walk in and you're immediately greeted by a stair case, living room, a small hallway, and you can just start to se the kitchen. She leads us up the stairs and another, longer hallway greets us. There's immediately a door on both sides. One then a little further down there's another door on the left. She leads us all the way to the back where the hallway splits. She takes a right and theres two doors. She walks to the one that caps off the hallway and opens it. And again, woah.

There's a big ass room with a door on either side of it.

"There's your closet," she points to the door on the left. "And that's your master bathroom!" She points to the right. "Ugh and you guys have so much room! Ahh I'm jealous! Also if you need anything my rooms on the other side of this wall!" I immediately get annoyed.

"Great were by the blabber mouth." Kiri elbows me and she giggles.

"Dont worry. I'll tell you if I stream!" I quirk a brow and she gets that stupid devilish smirk. "So you'll know to stay quite." I blush and look away.

"Fuck off." Ei snickers and I flip him off before walking down the stairs.

We started but we quickly got stumped. What the hell are we gonna do about a bed? Eijiro suggested pushing our two twins together and I think that'll work. Except he has a twin full so it'll be bigger.

After a grueling 3 hours of just moving shit around I sit down with a thump on the floor of the room. Kiri took his shirt off halfway through and I haven't been able to keep focused. He sits down next to me and hands me a water bottle.

"Thanks." He hums and opens his own.

"We still have to help mina." I groan and get off the wall.

"Fuckin great." I walk wanting nothing more than to just fucking relax. I knock on Minas door before opening it. She's on the floor with abour 800 flat things on the floor. "The fuck are you doing?" she looks up.

"Organizing my makeup pallets. Can you help me move this over there?" She points a desk and a mirror then to the opposite wall. I groan but nod.

"Fucking fine. You annoy me any more today I'm going to lose it." She claps her hands and giggles.

"Thank you! And of course." She quickly shoves everything to the side before getting up. "I can also do the mirror by myself so just the desk." I just nod and go on one side while Eijiro goes on the other side.