Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay

Bakugo pov

"What about him?"

"I like the fucker more than I thought. We just filmed together and it hit me I wanna be way more than friends with him. And I'm kinda freaking out." She giggle.

"Last night you told Kirishima to just 'ask me out already. I'll say yes. That's a guarantee.' While we were all on call. I know Bakugo." My eyes widen and a bright blush shoots onto my face.

"What?! Oh my god that's why he didn't want to look at me this morning. I fucked things up huh?" She giggles, again, and it's a horrible sign for me.

"No Baku! You didn't. I'm sure it'll actually give you something good. Don't worry. Kirishima's not to moved."

"Does." No it can't be. Kirishima doesn't like me back does he? No! He can't! "Does he like me back?!" She laughs and assume she's smirking he ass off.

"That would ruin the fun Bakugo! Just be patient! You'll know soon enough." So that's a yes.

"I gotta go." I hang up and go back to our apartment. I immediately walk to Kirishima's room and see him at his desk playing Five Nights at Freddys 3. "Off the game."

"What? Buts I'm on night 4!"

"Kirishima. Off." He whines but clicks out of the game. He turns around and I walk over to him, immediately grabbing the sides of his chair. "Are you on Stream?"

"No. Why? What happened?" I sigh and lean closer. 

"Do you like me?"

"Course I do. You're my friend."

"As more than that Kirishima. Don't play fuckin dumb." He blushes and looks away.

"Ido." He says it all as word as if that'll make it harder to hear.

"Good. Kiss me." His head snaps over and his eyes widen.

"Do you like me back?!"

"Course I do. So shut it and kiss me." He leans forward and slips a hand on my face.

"Are you sure Bakugo?"

"Dead sure." I slide into his lap. "So kiss me like you mean it." Immediately his lips meet mine and I let my eyes flutter closed. His hand stays on my jaw as he shakes his other one down to my waist and behind it, pulling me further up his lap. God just knowing that he likes me back is more than I could ever want. Kirishima, likes, me, back. Holy shit! Ya know? I break away and he whines, blushing harshly. 

"Bakugo. Will," he takes a deep breath. "Will you be my boyfriend?" I smile lightly.

"Yeah. I will." He laughs and hugs me.

"Oh thank god. I was originally thinking of asking you out on Friday." I huff.

"That would've been to fucking long." I lean into the hug and sigh. "I was actually nervous for a second there."

"Don't be. Babe." I snort.

"Yeah fuck off." I slide out of his lap and and yank him up to. "So what now?"

"What do ya mean?"

"I mean like how the fuck does this work? I've never been with a guy before." He laughs and hugs me again.

"We go at whatever pace we want. Hell we don't even have to tel people of you don't want to." I nod and lean into him again. This feels really fucking good. Having someone genuinely hug me like this again, Uruaka is the only one who's done this, the only one who's hugged me like she cares. And now Kirishima's doing it. I feel tears bubble up in my eyes and sigh, shoving my head in his shoulder. "You okay?" I shrug and he rubs my back.