Heartfelt Rants

Uraraka pov))

Bakugo?! Mina's friend is Bakugo?! Never mind that. It can wait. Mina almost go raped. I run to her and grab her in a hug.

"Hey, you okay now?" She nods and hugs back.

"Bakugo beat him up for me." I smile and pull away from her. I glance at my ex to see him waiting for us to get done.

"Sounds like him." Mina glances between us.

"Do you two know eachother?" Bakugo looks over.

"She's the ex I always talk about." Mina gasps.

"Oh I'm so sorry if I made it awkward!" Bakugo shakes his head.

"I have Ei now. You're fine Mina. Let's go before that bitch comes back." I smile to myself.

"You still have to vulgar mouth huh?" He sighs.

"Oh shut it." I giggle as he starts walking. I grab Minas hand and follow him. He sees a guy with black hair limping down the stairs and tugs us under his arms.

"What's wrong?" Mina looks away at the question.

"He's the fucker who touched her. My room number is 38. Knock on the door. Eijiro will know Mina. He's my boyfriend so if he gets jealous just tell him to Piss off. I need to make sure this fucker knows what he did wrong." I get slightly shocked.

"I'm sorry, boyfriend?" He sighs.

"Mina will tell you the details. I'll tell you later. Now go." He lets us walk and he goes back over to the man. "Hey asshole. You know the fuck you did was wrong right?" Good ol Bakugo. Mina tugs me down the hall and knocks on the door. Moments later the door opens and reveals a man with shoulder length hair in sweats and a loose tank top. When he sees me he gasps.

"Are you Katsuki's ex?" I quirk a brow.

"How do you know what I look like?"

"I've seen his snap memories. He talks a lot about you- wait. Where is he?"

"Beating that guy up again." The red head sighs.

"You two sit down. I need to make sure Katsuki doesn't go to jail." I giggle and walk in with Mina and he heads out.

When he comes back Bakugo looks grumpy and his nose is bleeding.

"This is why we don't sock someone after they warn you." Bakugo rolls his eyes.

"I'm not a fucking baby Ei. I know i fucked up but at least all I got is a bloody nose and a sprained finger." The red head tugs him in the kitchen. After many curses from Bakugo they reappear with a not bleeding blonde. "Your lucky you're my friend Mina." She giggles.

"I'm lucky you love me." He groans and falls back on the couch.

"Don't push it." The red head sits next to him and slings and arm over his shoulder.

"So how long have you been together?" I can't help myself. They look so cute together!

"Like a week." Bakugo turns to me. "You meet anyone?"

"Actually there was this cute guy with blue hair for a while but he was to uptight so I left him. There a new guy in my neighborhood with green eyes. He's really nice and he helps me with a lot." He nods.

"Let me guess you don't know his name." I pout and he laughs lightly. "See you haven't changed much."

"Neither have you! You're mouth somehow got dirtier." I realize that was the wrong thing to say when he smirks.