Shower?

JUST WANTED TO SAY I DIED MY HAIR K BYE
Bakugo pov))

After a 10 minute break of us just sitting there with eachother while I try to get my thoughts in order I finally feel ready.

"I'm always here if you need me." I nod and wipe my eyes yet again.

"So we took a break." Eijiro laughs softly. "But as I just said I've been diagnosed with Bipolar. I got diagnosed at 14 but I'm pretty sure I developed it at 11." Eijiro rubs my thigh. "It was really fuckin severe when I first was confirmed with it and I guess it's mellowed out. But that doesn't mean it doesn't still happen. For example like 2 weeks ago it got really bad and I pushed Eijiro away and just drank my ass off. I know it's a shit comping mechanism but whatever." I feel a kiss on the back of my shoulder blade. "And I just feel like since you guys have kinda pulled me away from a really fucking dark place I owe you that much. I also am making this because I'm gonna be taking a break. I just kinda need a little cool down from all this."

"Don't worry though. I'll make sure he's doing okay." I smile lightly and sniffle.

"And the next time you see me I might be in a new house." Kiri puts his head on my shoulder.

"You're gonna be gone for that long?" I shrug.

"As long as it takes to give me a break from the internet." He kisses me.

"You wanna go now?" I nod as he stands with me in his arms. I cling to him as he leads us into his room and lays us both down on the bed.

"Fuck I'm gonna cry editing that." He snakes a hand in my hair and around my waist.

"You did amazing Katsuki. I'm glad you did it." I lean into his body heat. He lazily scratches my scalp and rubs my hip. "You're so perfect Katsuki. Regardless of what you think." I blush heavily and feel some tears roll out. "And I hope you'll let me help you see it yourself to." He kisses my cheek and it makes my heart flutter. "Can I help with the tears?" I shrug and he presses another kiss on my cheek. "You're so beautiful Katsu." I blush dark, knowing he can see it. He moves both his hands to my waist, squeezing lightly.

"Fuck." That fact that his hands are just bigger than mine is so, so prominent.  He smirks lightly.

"You like this?" He punctuates his sentence by squeezing a little more. I draw in a sharp breath.

"Yeah." I sound almost breathless.

"I'll keep that in mind baby." I groan and shove myself into his chest.

"Shut up." He laughs and hugs me softly. Fuck man. He's to nice.

I wake up the next morning still in Eijiro's arms. I should do something for him considering how much he puts up with. I detach myself from him and slide out from grasp. Breakfast is the best I can do right now. Especially now that I can kinda actually give myself a week of doing fucking nothing I'm not very motivated. And I'm not sure if that's a bad thing or a good thing.

About halfway through the cooking I hear shuffling from the hallway. I turn to see Eijiro with his sweatpants twisted around his waist and a hand in his bed head trying to get in managed. I blush lightly, letting my heart melt and every coherent thought I had leave. He looks over at me ans smiles.

"Hey babe. Morning." If my blush wasn't bright red before it was now. I turn around quickly, trying to hide it.

"Morning." It comes out rushed and not completely coherent. He laughs and I can feel him step up behind me.

"That's cute bubs. You think I didn't see." I blush harder and freeze.

"Bubs?" He nods and hugs me from behind.