Im a Little Off...

Bakugo pov))

I feel someone against my back and freak out of a second before I smell Eijiros Cologne. Wait- how'd he get here? He didn't fall asleep with me last night. I grunt and turn around in his arms,  careful not to wake him. He's still passed out and I shove my head into his chest. He shifts so his head ontop of mine and his hand is on my lower back borderline ass. I blush when I realize how low it is. I hate to admit how nice it feels to be held so securely.

I wake up a little while later to Eijiro on his phone watching some video at full volume. I groan and shove him slightly.

"Well good morning sleepy beauty." I huff and flip him off.

"Turn that shit down." He simply turns off his phone.

"I don't think I've ever seen you sleep so much. You okay?" I yawn and shove my head in his side.

"M fucking fine."

"Just making sure. It's 12. should we start packing now?"

"Like I said you already are." He laughs and pulls me on top of him.

"Not like that Katsu. We can go get breakfast and come back." My head shoots up.

"Farm house?" He nods. That's the best fucking breakfast place ever.

"You know it." I sit up and stretch.

We get there a little while later and I actually order something different. French toast with bacon and sausage. I get a look from Kiri.

"What happened to eggs Benedict?"

"I wanted something different so what?"

"Katsu you sure you're okay?" I shrug.

"I think I might be going into a depressive episode i don't know." I shrug and take a drink of water.

"Can I help in any way?" I shrug.

"Just be patient with me I guess. It takes me longer to do things and I need go be reminded to do basic human functions." He smiles.

"I'll be happy to! Just tell me you'll help with the moving process."

"Welll duh. I'm good at shoving it down when need be." He frowns.

"Well if you want to let it out let it out."

"I got it. Thanks."

The conversation turns on how to pack and the most effective way to do it. We get a game plan and our food comes.

Digital stuff first. Then clothes. Then kitchen. Then my animals. It's gonna take for fucking ever but it'll be worth it.

Time skip||||

We get back home with 100 cardboard boxes and packing tape. We didn't think about bubble wrap but whatever.

"You wanna start now?" I turn to Kiri.

"I get music for the first half." He nods and I grab the kitchen speaker.

"Remember we have neighbors." I flip him off and head to my room.

"They can suck a dick."