I Think I Like the Idiot

Bakugo pov))

Shitty fuckin life. I hadn't even thought of him in 7 fucking years!

"Shitty Deku. Why in the fuck do i keep being reminded of you?"

"Come on Kacchan! Let's go!" I laugh as I follow him to the familiar park. "Stay here. I'll be right back." I sit on the steps as he disappears and he, he doesn't come back. For to long. Where the hell? I have to find were he went. I walk into the forest by the park and see Dekus shoes? Huh? I pick them up and see blood on them. My head snaps up and I look around for him. "Kacchan!"

"Deku! Where are you?"

"Help! They're hurting me!" I run back to our parents to get help. We never fucking found him. It's been 17 years.

I immediately sit down on my bed and drop my head in my hands. I grab handfuls of my hair and tug, trying to compose myself. I let out a sob and immediately try to shut it down. I wipe my eyes and hear Kirishima knock.

"Bakugo? Are you okay?"

"Fuckin leave me alone!" My voice sounds strained and I curse under my breath.

"Just let me know if you need anything." I shove myself under my blanket.

"Fuck off." He sighs and leaves again. Fuck I need to call Uruaka but I don't want to just call her when I'm crying. She's the only one besides my mom, dad, and Inko who know about Deku. But, this would be the first time I called her in 2 years. I grit my teeth and wipe my eyes again. You're fine Katsuki. Shut the fuck up and cope like you know how. Get shit faced and drink your problems away. I leave my room and immediately Kirishima is on my ass.

"You okay?" I shush him and walk to our freezer.

"It's a no but don't worry. I know what the fuck I'm doing." I grab the bottle of vodka and flip the top.

"Bakugo, you should talk it out." I shush him again.

"If I'm ever gonna talk about it I need to be drunk off my literal ass. Go play with the losers we call friends and I'll stumble in whenever I'm ready. Shush." I tip the bottle back and feel the liquid burn down my throat.

"Bakugo I cant support this." I let the bottle back down and walk past him.

"Shut your ass and fuck off." I close my own door and let myself loose control.

Kirishima pov))

I sigh and join the discord call.

"Kiri! Hey!"

"Hey guys."

"Woah. What the fuck is wrong? You usually sound like a little kid on Christmas." Sero (who is most definitely high) always notices shit like that.

"Is anyone streaming?"

"We were waiting for you."

"Well Bakugo I think had a nightmare and it definitely was bad cause he closed himself off and I heard him crying. Then he came out of his room and went back in with a half full bottle of Tito's. I told him he should just talk about it and he said he needed to be shitfaced to talk about it. And if Bakugo's still a light weight we don't have to wait long. Let's just start."

"Kiri, are you okay?" Leave it to Mina to ask that question.

"I'll be fine. I just need to keep myself preoccupied."

After about 3 rounds of screaming at eachother Bakugo stumbles his way into my room.

"Kirishima, get your ass over here." I turn my mic off and leave the call.