Sweet Talking Gets You Somewhere

I found this photo

I found this photo. You're welcome

Also the chapter lengths are gonna be varying now to make the story flow better!
Jiro pov))

After Kaminari's outburst he comes running out of the hallway with an angry blonde on his tail. A disappointed looking red head follows as Kami gets chased into the kitchen and Kiri gets there before Bakugo. Kirishima grabs Bakugo's waist and i turns to let him go onto the couch.

"No killing your fellow blondes." Bakugo flips him off, making Kiri sigh. Kaminari's scared ass walks out of the kitchen and rushes behind Sero.

"Thanks Kiri!" Bakugo rolls his eyes and tugs his boyfriend to fall over to back of the couch and land on the floor in the middle. Kiri sighs and looks up at his explosive boyfriend.

"Paybacks a bitch Red. Deal with it." Mina gasps at the name.

"Bakugo has a pet name for Kirishima! Aww you guys are adorable!" Bakugo looks up and rolls his eyes.

"Oh fuck off Pinky." Kirishima gets off the floor and lays down with his head on Bakugo's shoulder. "Oi! Shouldn't you fucks leave so we can pack and I can sweet talk the landlord?" I roll my eyes.

"My god if you want us gone just say it." He holds direct eye contact with me.

"I want those fucks out of our apartment." He gestures to Sero, Kaminari, and Mina. I quirk a brow.

"Not me?"

"You're the badass. I can handle you. It's the idiots who can't spell 'particularly' that need to go." I smirk lightly as Kaminari throws his hand up.

"That's not fair! I have dyslexia!" Bakugo turns to him.

"Tough shit."

Kirishima eventually convinces Bakugo to let them stay as Bakugo works his magic with the landlord. And to say Kirishima had heart eyes when Baku left the room is an understatement. He laughs to himself and smiles like a kid in a fucking candy store.

"What got you all smiley?" He blushes and looks at Mina.

"What do you think?" She giggles and walks over to him.

"What about him?" He sighs and looks over at her.

"If you're trying to get me to rant it's not gonna work."She quirks a brow. What's she doing this time?

"So if I were to say Bakugo's not that strong and definitely not that smart you'd just sit there? Well this'll be fun." Kirishima clenches his jaw. I bet he's trying to tell himself she's just messing around. She doesn't actually mean it. "Sero, you can admit when you see a person who's bad at video games right?" Sero nods. "Great so you can admit Bakugos horrible at video games."

"Hey! No he's not! Now you're just trying to make me mad!" Mina smirks and turns back to Kiri.

"So defend him." Kirishima sighs, feeling out his options.