Everyone...

Hello! This is not a chapter (I am very sorry, I'm working on it :3), but a celebration! What celebration you ask? A celebration for iisquippyy for recovering from a hurt finger!!! (You should read their books. They're good.) And another thing, I'm planning to write the next chapter in 3rd person view!

Spoiler

Third POV

'We've been here for two years now... two years. I can't believe it!' The thought swirled inside Asuna's head. Eugeo, Kirito's friend had gone to train early in the morning, declaring that it helped calm his head. Usually, boys and girls were not allowed in the same room, but Miss Azurica had allowed them for some reason. The girl raised one hand and stretched her back and upper body. The man who defeated the ultimate boss in SAO fainted there unconscious, lost in his dreamland. Watching this peaceful state, Asuna couldn't help but remember the last time they had gone to the main city -Centoria-, last time they had gone there, they had been mistaken for a newlywed couple. Even though they were, indeed, a couple, the incident had made them both shaken up, Kirito shook his head from one side to another, while Asuna stood there, her face bright red. After that the couple strolled through the woods, which surprisingly had a wooden path, and it didn't take long for Kirito to notice something different in Asuna's behaviour. "Asuna," he cupped her cheeks, "What's wrong?" His eyes, questioning his girlfriend.

What do you think? (This is not all I have. I have more) Would you like third person POV or our character's POV? Tell me in the comments >:3!