School & Sleep|Chapter 15

Hello everyone! The 15th chapter of the book with 1k people who read this book! SATISFACTION! At least I think. I have got to tell Kazan3-Hirayama that I have already added Eugeo but not Alice so in this chapter Alice will participate in it. (Btw have you read the Kikrsuna-One-Shots book uploaded today? It good. The start killed me though.)

Asuna POV

Last night, my parents had allowed me to bring Kirito to the house so I could introduce him as my boyfriend and hope they would let me enjoy my life with him. I was wrong.
Badly.
When I had arrived at the house the Nobuyuki family were there to discuss about marriage with Suguo, who had already been beaten by Kirito not once but twinge in trying to steal my heart. Suguo, who had bought his way into school, had tried to 'steal' my heart ever since I came to school. He was so desperate that yesterday he had asked his parents to help him marry me, and my parents simply allowed that, if it wasn't for Kirito. I had asked him what happened yesterday but he just brushes it off as 'Oh. That? Took care of it. Don't need to worry' or 'Asuna calm down' which had the opposite effect of convincing a person. While still being deep inside my thoughts, Alice, girlfriend of Eugeo, and the 1 of the only part Japanese, English person came up to me and tapped my shoulder. It was nice having someone who understood me, which wasn't Kirito. Alice was the next most popular girl in our school. It was the first. When people figured out me and Kazuto were dating most went over to Alice, who at the time did not confirm that Eugeo and her were dating. If we were to go to the same university where no one knew we had boyfriends we would immediately be hit on. My next class was technology, which included the following; Eugeo, Alice, Kazuto, Sach.i, (gonna add random names) Izuku (BNHA), Eiji and more. Fortunately for me, Sach.i had laid back after the basketball game so '*raspberry blow* Kazuto's mine.'

During the class, Kazuto and I figured out that we were ahead of the class because Mr Kirito here, had created a fully-functioning AI that could be used to remember dates and do other functions that include emergency calls for me and Kirito. Kirito had managed to make Yui an app with no wifi needed, but only Bluetooth so if I were to be stuck with no wifi I could tap on the app and make a call out for him, since real calls need wifi or data. "Oh ho! Kazuto and Asuna have managed to make a fully-functional AI in fact a top-down AI." The technology teacher, Mr William, the only European teacher in our school praised us. There were murmurs in the room that included, "They'll get better marks because Kazuto is there." One girl had said.

"What do you mean? They got praised because Asuna's dad literally owns one of the biggest gaming company in the world!" Another guy had joined in the conversation.

Then there were opinion after opinion, fights and conflicts dealt, until Mr William snapped at the whole class to continue their work and not fight about others' project, he then turned to us and gave us back Yui. Before he had left he had told us, "Use a uranium robot if you can. Might make a better performance." He then left to go look at the others' works. The fights left one negative thought into my mind though. Kirito had managed to make an AI that worked on his own. He doesn't need my help. Apparently I had whispered my thoughts out loud because Kirito tapped my shoulder and when I turned, he kissed me in front of the whole class. Luckily for me Liz wasn't there to tease me but still, Alice was there. Alice giggled then turned to Eugeo to to him to look at my face. By now, I had figured out my face was red.

Really red.

Before I had noticed, people were staring at me, shocked that Kirito had the courage to kiss me in front of the whole class. I tapped his nose and gave him a 'shh' pose. "Don't you ever do that again." I pouted, leaving him with an ashamed look on his face. It seemed like he was lecturing himself not to ever do that again, but again, he was my boyfriend so I tapped him again, "Just do it when we're alone." His expression lightened up, I giggled in response, I mean how can you not? He's cute. Technology was the last period today and we got the chance of going to our dorms early or do extra activities outside with our PE teacher, Mr Ryu. (Spammed my keyboard xD)

Kazuto and I just headed for our dorm. I was planning to cook for him. I was walking down the corridor when I heard a boy go past me with a friend whisper, "Yo is that Asuna Yuuki? The prettiest girl in our school?"

"Yup bro. Don't fall for her though."

"Too late. How can I not."

"Bad luck for you. She's already got herself a boyfriend and they've done that."

"Damn. Who's the boyfriend?"

"Kazuto Kirigaya. Same grade as Yuuki over there. Apparently he's the best in technology in the whole school. He's not bad in sport as well and his grades are high in the sky. Literally. According to the rumours 1. He's handsome, 2. He's smart and finally 3. He's athletic. Basically the perfect guy."

"Oh... do ya think I have a chance against him?"

"Nope. Just find another girl." I took one step in the dorm and got welcomed with a hug in an instant. "Asuna!" He looked like a dog, wagging it's tail happily. "Kirito! Woah!" I almost fell down, luckily he caught onto me though. "You alright? Sorry I was a bit too rough."

"No it's ok. You just caught me in suprise." His head dripped a bit. He was sad. "Kirito it's ok!" While in my head it went like this "Well. Imma go to sleep. I'm tired." He rubbed his eyes, in order to sleep and fell face down into the bed and, "OH MY GOSH HE LOOKS SO CUTE! HE'S LIKE A DOG! AHHHH MY HEAD'S GOING TO EXPLODE FROM CUTENESS!" When all of my nerves started to calm down, the number 1 thing that came to my head was, "He really is younger than me." Normally, he would act so reckless and ignore people who annoy him, but once he's asleep he's as naïve as a child. Kirito usually sleeps like a baby, meaning that he has two hands close to his face, shaped in rock position. "I love you Kirito. We'll be together, forever and ever." I hugged him, but since he was sleeping it was pretty hard to do so, so I leaned in forward and kissed his forehead for a good sleep.

A/n
Short chapter :/ I've now got to get ready for school now. Hah... my holiday didn't seem like a holiday but I'm happy to have started this book! While reading Progressive I got a Christmas story in my head. I should just y'know write it down, hopefully remember the idea and... WRITE! Well tomorrow I may not be able to upload since I have school and will only have nights to finish it, I'll make sure I get at least 2 chapters each week though. Bye!
-Shui