Never in a million years will I let you go

A/n This is the rewriting of what I think went through Asuna's head as in the light novels, it is written through Kirito's perspective. I will not have the exact quotes as 1. I'm lazy 2. I HAVE A TERRIBLE MEMORY. Enjoy! Some parts may change... idk :3

"Miss Asuna! It is my duty to guard you! That means that I am supposed to do house inspections!" I was in disbelief. What-no how does this guy think?!

"T-That does not mean that you can wander around my house in the mornings! This isn't what the Commander told you to do, right?" I ran, finding refuge behind Kirito. I held onto his clothes, staring daggers at Kuradeel.

"By all means, Miss Asuna, it means that I, Kuradeel of the Knights of Blood, should inspect every single place you go to. Naturally, I figured something might happen if you went with this... this filth." He pointed to Kirito, staring menacingly.

Before I could deny, Kuradeel grasped my wrist, his eyes threatening Kirito. I looked at Kirito, as my eyes begged for help. In an instant, he stopped Kuradeel and looked at him straight in the eye.

"Your second in command. Your second in command, she's mine today." He flat out said.

"Y-You no-name bastard! Who do you think you are?! I am part of the glorious Knights Of The Blood! You are nothing but a Beater. A no-good Beater!"

"I bet this 'no-good Beater' would do better at guarding her than you." Kirito put some force onto his grip, snatching my arm off Kuradeel's grip. I winced from the sudden movement, my eyebrows furrowing.

"Why-you..." Kuradeel looked around, people were staring at them. If he'd caused a scene he would immediately ruin part of the guild's reputation.

Kirito, being a solo player and (already) having a damaged reputation somehow (must've been from floor 1 but...), Kuradeel declared him a duel.

Kuradeel has challenged you to a duel.
Will you accept?
O (Yes)    X (No)

Kirito POV for a bit:

I hovered over the two buttons.

Ehhh-nah.

I refused, indicated by pressing the X button. Why bother? Don't feel like it today. Plus, I already know I'm better than you. I signaled him to go. "Shoo. I'm sorry, but level up a bit, would ya? Maybe then I'll fight you."

A/n And that is how it went, imagine if it went like this in the anime and LNs too xD anyway, THANK YOU FOR READING-WAIT-WHAT ARE YOU DOING OTHER SHUI-YOU WERE THE ONE IN CHARGE OF THE OTHER CHAPTERS-*Other Shui sits down on writing desk*
Ahem, the other Shui didn't know what to do with the story, so I, the other, other Shui, shall continue it.

Back to the duel bit.
Asuna POV

Kirito looked back to me, asking me if I wanted it. I nodded. "I'll tell the Commander how this happened. Duel him." In this world, duels were a test of strength compared with the opposition. They normally would make the audience's heart beat quickly, but I knew who would win. His skills would surpass the system and knowing him, he's made a skill or two by himself. I know Kirito will win.

The timer started, descending from 10. Each second, a blip would be heard as it signaled one second closer to the start of the decision.

...

5

4

3

2

1

Kirito leaped into the air, his coat flapping in the wind. Then he swung his sword diagonally. Normally, this duel would be in favor of Kuradeel, since he had a heavier sword; however, I knew Kirito had a plan. And I so happened to know it. It was based off a martial arts skill, Arms Busting, but he adjusted it so that he could use it with swords. That's just the type of guy he is. Cling!