Throne Almost Overtaken?|Chapter 12

Asuna POV or Kirito POV? Mixed around? The only thing I can write :D. But seriously. Every single day I wake up and see at least 100 more people visited this book. If they still stuck around then... Hi! Hope you're enjoying the book! I know some people are! Anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter! PhilongN thank you for saying you're enjoying my story!

Asuna POV

This week many students would have though it was hard, but not me. Luckily for me I tutored or studied late in the night. Kirito wouldn't allows it because whenever I say I've got to study overnight he always finds a way to make me go to sleep. He doesn't sing to me, like how many children go to sleep but he slowly pats my head and hums a low song. It was exam week and I, the 'Einstein' of the school, didn't have that much trouble, which was certain for some, but the real thing that caught my attention was this year... I almost got won. By my boyfriend.
Wow.
He really was smart. He was smart and handsome. Then I wondered what he wanted to do once he finished him education, "Oh! That's easy. I want to go to a game-creating company like RECT. I know that's your dad's company but I don't want any help from you. I'll feel like he'll be giving me a job because of you. I want to go to that position without anyone's help. It's like you and your mother. You want to find a perfect husband material, while your mother thinks that she's making the right... decision. But may I ask you this. Do you think you have found the right husband material? The man you are going to spend your lifetime with?"

"Oh course dummy. All I need is you. I don't need my family wealth, beauty, brains and more, but all I know is. That I need you. Whether or not you're handsome or smart, I love your personality and everything about you!" He smiled. The smile that would make my heart swoon every single time. "Well... we better start on our Technology Assignment right? So we're creating an AI... then transport her into a robotic body?"

"Yup. Hey do you know some technological terms? It's just that I might go overboard then start speaking out nonsense if you don't understand."

"Uhh some. I know some."

"Cool. So Yui will have a voice command and will be linked with our phones, meaning we'll be able to call her whenever we need her. Understand?" I nodded in acknowledgment. "Since she is voice commanded, no hands will be needed and your name will trigger another slot. It will immediately call me. It will only detect your voice so," he got out a microphone, connected to 'Yui', "Could you speak your name into here?"

"Asuna."

"Thanks. Now all I have to do is link this via email, download the voicemail, then with the cord I upload the voice, making it respond to your voice. I'll make it so if someone else, that isn't me or your family and friends, calls out to you it will ring my phone." I stared at him in amazement (I can't believe I wrote that without the internet o-o that's quite shocking for me. Maybe I'm quite talented in these kind of things...). "Hm? Asuna? Why did you not understand? I tried to keep most of the complex stuff in my head... why? Need help?"

"No. It's ok. It's just how sucked in you were in that process. It was quite amazing! I've never seen my brother, Kouchiriou, code like that! You've got mad talent in technology! My dad will just look at Yui and be like, 'Oh my! You've got mad talent boy! Would you like a job in my company?' And you'll get a job without a serious interview!" He laughed.

"I actually have to get into a good enough company. I made a promise to my uncle. He said, 'if you want to join the school, then you have to get into a good enough university and job.' I took the offer then joined the school, with that one condition, try until you cannot try harder. I was always thinking of becoming number 1 but when I saw y-you, widened the world's options to me. I always thought I've got one path to walk on. That is the only thing I can do. When I started dating you,, it was the happiest day of my life! It was love in first sight for me but I didn't know how you felt so I was terrified, terrified of you, my only lover, crush, rejecting me."