Breakfast and Bets?!|Chapter 11

Hello! Sorry for the last chapter being shorter than usual. Yesterday... I had to do my geography assignment then go out until late afternoon :/. I spaced out the dialogue so it won't be confusing for future chapters and I'll try make this one longer. Please enjoy! (PS. Good chapter aAnnyance- !)

Asuna POV
Monday (before school)
7:30am

I had barely gotten Kirito off me with the excuse of me needing to make breakfast, which worked perfectly with him. I mean sure he doesn't know how to cook but I can always make him learn... with me by his side! I grabbed the shirt of him and dragged him into the kitchen, "Um... Hey Asuna? I don't know how to cook..."

"It's ok! I help you, and even if you fail I can try make it better." I gave him a reassuring smile which helped him calm himself down. "So what we gonna make? I'm hungry."

"Maybe we can make breakfast fast then quickly go to school. We don't want to be late do we?"

"Yep we don't ma'am! Plus... first period is technology!"

"Yes Mr Tech Brain, but right now we've got to make something... anything you want?" He opened his mouth to answer but I interrupted him, "Never mind I think I know what you want Mr."

"Hmm? Then what is it?"

"It's the sandwich I made you before. Aren't they?" His mouth dropped, "Guess I was right." He looked shy then, in defence added, "Oh well... it's partially your fault as well. You make them take so good!" My brain stopped working. I was still unable to get the fact that he was now my boyfriend.
"Um. Thanks. I guess I'll need to make a mountain full of them." I joked, but I think he thought of it seriously.

"Really?! Can I have that mountain? And you on top of course. This chef is mine," he added with a smirk on the end, which made my face turn bright red.

"Um Kirito stop flirting! You're making me get distracted!"

"What? How? Who was flirting not me! I was telling the truth!"

My face started to redden. "Ok... do you want your sandwiches or not." He turned his face around then nodded as if his life depended on it. "Yes ma'am! Sorry ma'am! May I learn how to make them ma'am!" I was surprised and just nodded slowly, exactly the opposite of what he did just before. I turned around to get the ingredients and looked back at Kirito who was in a flushed state for no reason. Was there something on my face or something?!

Kirito POV

I love her so much. I can't live without her. Once we get out of this school and University I, Kazuto Kirigaya, will marry her, Asuna Yuuki , or make her mine, hopefully she will have the same feelings as now though... I know I will! Wait... m-marry her? HOW AM I EVEN STUTTERING INSIDE MY HEAD? IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?! My face became as red as Asuna before. She turned to me with all the ingredients and asked, "Why? Is there something on my face?"

"No. It's nothing."

"Well... it won't be nothing if you're blushing your head off."

"Ok... you win. I was thinking about the future..."

"The future? Oh jobs, marriage and stuff right?" Right after she said it out loud she realised what I was talking about. I ran into her and hugged her. "Asuna... you are my everything. You are everything I need and everything I hope and wish for. I-I love you so much! Whenever you are hurt, happy and these complex emotions overwhelm you I get them too! When you're hurt I do too, when you're happy when I am sad, you always manage to make me laugh! You are the sunshine to my darkened world. I need you like the Earth needs the Sun." I look up to Asuna and I see her 'overwhelmed by complex emotions', her tears are slowly dripping down her cheeks and her hazel, beautiful eyes are glistening in the morning sunlight. "Kazuto... it's unfair when you always make me cry. So I will say this now... I need you always! When I didn't know you were my lover I knew there was something about you, that was different from other creepy, perverted boys. You just felt different. You felt stronger and always had an aura of unknown sadness around you, but you always manage to make me and other people smile! I always thought, maybe from even SAO, I chose you out of all the boys who were after me, for the money or the beauty, because you always made me feel welcomed and safe. That lead to me getting more attached to you, getting mad at other girls for being so clingy around you and not only your charming face but more, your kind gestures lead to hope. Hope I know will come true. So continue on and make the same choices you are making today and keep on making me feel happy. That would make me the happiest and luckiest person alive."