Mine-Not yours No touchie|Chapter 8

A/n I really like the chapter name xD THANK YOU annoyance- FOR SHOUTING ME OUT IN HIS BOOK! THANK YOU! I was reading then it said to read my book I almost spit out what I was drinking.
Kirito POV
Last night:

I moved around as I felt another pillow around my arms. Surprisingly it was as big as me. Did I have a body pillow? I opened my eyes and rubbed them, I looked at my dorm clock and it said it was 4am in the morning, Saturday. I yawned and directed myself to sleep, but then I realised... I woke up because something was next to me and I didn't have a body pillow. I looked to my right, which now had a sleeping Asuna, silently snoring, her chest moving in and out as she breathed. I blushed as I watched her chest move in and out, but for some reason it felt reassuring. I snuggled up close to her and hugged her tight, but not too tight or she would wake up... or so I planned to do. When I started to put my arms around her waist he started to twitch. When I was on the most awkward part, when I was touching her hips, she had woken up. Whoops... I quickly jumped myself upright and shook my head in an embarrassing manner. "A-Asuna! I-It was a m-mis-" I got interrupted by her kissing me. "It's ok Kazuto." She shot at me a reassuring smile. I get my shoulders relax. Ahh that smile. She could make me fall in with her all over again if she wanted to. She got up and said, "I'm going to make breakfast. What do you want?"
"Ooh! Ooh! I want a sandwich! With chicken, lettuce, spicy sauce and lots of love." I almost shouted that last bit, I mean I could've but I didn't want anyone to know that we were dating. "L-lots of love?" I had a feeling she still thought of us as roommate, as we still are. "Yea! Lot's of love! Like mountains of love!"
"H-Huh?!"
"Maybe planets full of love!"
"K-Kazuto!" She started hitting me, out of nervousness. "Ok, ok Vice Commander!" Wait... Vice Commander? Huh? "Argh!" I forgot that my head still hurt time to time. "Kazuto! Are you ok?!"
"Ohh. Asuna I'm ok just a headache. So~ my sandwiches." I licked my lips and banged the table like a little kid. "Geez Kazuto. Start worrying about yourself and here. Your sandwiches."
"Well~ I don't have to care for myself because there is this one person who manages my social, mental and love life." I smirks at her, cheekily. "K-Kazuto! Never mind. Just eat your sandwiches..."
"Yes ma'am! And by the way Asuna. Did you ever try your sandwiches? They taste phenomenal!" She blushed at those words and hid her face with a pillow on the couch. "Hey Asuna? You alright?" I poked her cheek and she flinched. Maybe she became my girlfriend because I was sad... and forcefully made herself kiss me... hah. "Hey Asuna? Do you not want to be my girlfriend? I underst-"
"Why would I want to do that? Kazuto (I accidentally put K and it automatically typed Kazuto xD) your amazing! You're kind, caring, awesome and always complementing, even about my flaws! Why would I want to break up with you?! If someone wanted to break up with you they would have less than 1 IQ!" I blushed. She thought about me like that? I looked to see her having clear liquid, tears, in her eyes. I mentally hit myself and ran to her side. "Asuna I'm sorry! Please don't cry!"
"W-Why would you think I w-would break up with you?"
"Because you suddenly hid your face... I thought you didn't want to see me..."
"Y'know I was just embarrassed..."
"Oh. I was kidding of course I knew. Haha..." I awkwardly laughed. She stared at me. "Ok. Ok. I'm sorry." The she just started to laugh. Is the sudden mood change a good thing?! Because it's scaring me like a million times more than it normally should have. "Ne Asuna. Wanna go out somewhere. Maybe somewhere where no one can suspect us to be? Maybe... to the countryside or something... wait screw that."
"Hmm? Why?"
"It's ruin your outfits." As soon as I commented that her face went from normal to SPICE SAUCE in a number of seconds. "Uhh then maybe we shouldn't... hey! I know where to go! Maybe we can go to the clothes store! I mean you need more colour in your wardrobe!"
"Haha Asuna. I like black. Well~ maybe I'll get more colour if I get a reward." I sneakily brought out. "I'll do it if I get a reward."
"How about... a new motorcycle?"
"Nah I'm ok with the one I have."
"Err... a new video game console?"
"I'll buy one myself. Come on Asuna. You know what I want."
"Fine. A kiss a day."
"Ok. Deal. I'm gonna get more colour today." I quickly deal with Asuna then sprint out, "C'mon Asuna don't leave me hanging! I got to get my prize!"

Asuna POV

"Geez Kazuto! You don't have to shout it! People will now think we're dating!"
"Well we are so..."
"Urgh! Ok! Going out!" I pouted at him, even though he could be sometimes cold to people he doesn't know, there are some moments when we are together alone he tries to be cute, but when he's sleeping that's when he looks so naïve. That sight would make me never want to get out of bed. Wait... why am I saying this? Why am I thinking about sharing a bed?! At the thought of this my face started to warm up, when I went out I saw Kazuto with a dog. "Here little puppy! Woof woof!" I saw him clapping his hands and whistling to get it's attention, then I got an idea. "Hey! Kiridog! Come here!" I whistled out so only Kazuto could hear me. I successfully got his attention. He stared at me, and his face turned bright red. "A-Asuna! Uhh. Let's go to the shops!" He tried to get away, but unluckily this was me we're talking about. "Come on Kazuto. I saw you hanging out with the dog. Where did you even find it?"
"O-Oh it was down the stairs. I was waiting for you when it barked out to me so... I decided to play with it!" I giggled and directed him to the shops. "These shops are the best in town! And luckily," I started to rummage around, trying to find a colourful piece of clothing and when I did I continued, "They have lots of colour!" He looked around and was completely sure he had unleashed a giant shopping demon. I laughed at this.(C'mon Kirito don't call your girlfriend a demon xD) I could see him complaining about the colour and how it didn't match him. However, when it went to the red and white section he semi-liked it he told me, "My lover in SAO wore these colours..." , but that's a coincidence... 1. He called me Vice Commander and ma'am and 2. I wore red and white, but red and white was kind of... y'know common in SAO. We went to a nearby ramen shop and I asked "Hey Kazuto?" He started sipping on his noodles, "Yea?"
"Do you remember what she did in SAO?"
"Uhh she was in the top guild, KoB? And she was scared of ghosts. A little like someone here." He looked at me. "Anyway, continuing on she was one of the best players from my memory..." Now that is weird. I wore red and white, I was in the top guild, in fact I was the Vice Commander! I was and still am scared of ghosts, I was one of the best players. It all concluded to one thing. I was his in-game wife. My eyes widened due to me figuring out. "Hey Kazuto... what were you like back in SAO?"
"Me? Well my memory is still kinda foggy... well lets start off the basics. I was a solo player until I met her. I always wore the colour black and... I could use two swords at once. That's all I remember honestly."
"Oh my gosh..." I silently mumbled. This was all the proof I needed to know to clarify I was his lover. "Hey Kazuto... with your memories of yourself and your lover... I think I know who she is. It's-"

A/n
CLIFFHANGER! I hate cliffhangers T^T they always disrupt the most important parts. Again, thank you aAnnyance- for shouting me out in his book! Thank you for all the support and after this I'm gonna start writing the next chapter! I'M HYPED! Let me know your thoughts :D!
-Shui