SAO...|Chapter 18 I

First of all... thank you frouguu for making the new cover for this book! I changed it the moment I saw it xD! (This means it was like 7-8 days ago xD I got so lazy...) This will be another inside SAO chapter, and a person I think everyone knows will be in this chapter. I hope you enjoy! (Take a guess in the comments!)

Asuna POV
1 year and 9 month after the game was launched

Hah...1 year and 9 month... my-my university application form was supposed to be handed in today. I thought I would have been able to study and hand in the form for the application test but... I got trapped in this game."Yo Asuna." It was Kirito, known all over Aincrad with several nicknames which were 'Beater', 'Solo player' and 'Black Swordsman'. "Oh hey Kirito. What you doing here? I thought you were going to be grinding for more levels, after all the boss fight is tomorrow." If I was asked a question I would have normally answered but... this guy?! This guy decides to lay on the grass, under a shade of tree, and closed his eyes as if he were to sleep. "Why would I spend this day on clearing a dungeon? After all today's Aincrad's best season in it's optimal setting."

"Huh? What do you mean? The season is always the same, it's not like we get snow every winter in here. It just stays almost one season for a whole year, until... maybe Christmas?" I answered unsurely.

"Well despite that. Y'know what? Just have a little lie around and you'll feel the warm sunny breeze of the wind."

"And why would I do that? It could damage my reputation of Vice-Commander of the KoB."

"Hm. The fierce Vice-Commander of the KoB's reputation decreased to a cute girl, sleeping under a tree? Huh. That would be... unfortunate for you then. The shade feels incredible you know." Unknowingly, I had lied on the grassy floor and had closed my eyes because the next thing I remember? Waking up and him staring at me all funny. "Why are you staring at me like that?"

"Oh sorry. Why does your uniform have to be so flashy? You stand out so clearly."

"Yeah ask Heathcliff about that. Honestly, why do I have to wear it? It shows too much skin... it's embarrassing." I looked awkwardly at my shoulder which was visible, and my legs which were also visible since it's a skirt, but that wasn't too much trouble since I always wore a skirt, but the shoulder part? That was embarrassing. I mean girls don't go showing off their body do they?

"Then ask him to get rid of the uniforms. Tell him you're uncomfortable."

"Do you think I haven't tried that? He says that need to wear it because I'm the Vice-Commander and I need to 'advertise the guild'. I don't know why. We're the top guild after all. People keep on joining no matter what."

"I think I know why you're up for advertising but the rest? No idea." How does he know why I'm the advertiser? "Hey Kirito. You should join KoB. We could use someone like you, you're helpful to be around."

"Sorry Asuna. I don't do guilds."

Kirito POV

"Sorry Asuna. I don't do guilds." Why you ask? Oh just because of me a whole guild died. No biggie. I-I promised Sachi that she would live but... in the end? I couldn't keep that promise. Or so I thought she died. I met a guild, and for once I actually joined it. Keita, Sachi, Ducker, Sasamaru and Tetsuo. They all died because of me! I could've told them how high my level was and they would still be alive. We had just got enough Col to buy a small house for the guild. They were supposed to be part of the front liners. Alongside with Asuna and her mighty KoB, the Holy Dragon Alliance and Aincrad Liberation Army led by Kibaou and his hate towards beta testers... like me. "But the first floor. You said it yourself. A beater. I mean I guess it's your fault in the end for blabbing out that you're a beta tester."