Confession of Black and White|Chapter 7

I know the title is like the one from season 1 but I really don't know what to call it. This is starting in Kazuto/Kirito's POV. Why do I feel like I've been mixing those two up :P. But without further ado... please enjoy!

Kirito POV

I Kazuto Kirigaya... asked the SAO SURVIVORS SCHOOL'S IDOL TO THE DANCE! I quickly got out of the bed and crossed off one day of the calendar, 5 more days until the dance. I was flying. My body was filled with energy and I decided to walk to class with Asuna, since she was my 'tour guide' I would have every class with her. Which was a blessing and a curse for me. But it was more on the blessing side. I got to be with my crush for the whole day! How lucky was I! Staying next to Asuna because I was the new kid. Today when the teacher told us about the formal dance I had already picked who I was going to ask. Normally when I was coming out of the classroom, girls would often, no not often. Always stare at me, like the other boys do for Asuna. But... today was different as soon as the bell rung for lunch all the girls crowded around me saying things like, "Get off _____ (name of a girl) he's mine," or , "Kazuto do you mind being my partner? I have no one to go with," I was about to answer when Asuna shouted to the them, "HEY! GET OFF MY PARTNER!" The other girls murmured at this and a girl named Sachi (I'm dieing heelp I typed her name!) turned back to me and asked, "You didn't really ask her out right? I mean she's just a nerd-"
"Whether or not you like it I actually asked her to the dance, so please leave so I can escort my partner." I rushed by to Asuna's side, "Thanks if it weren't for you I would be stuck there for ages. Those girls are really thirsty." I looked at Asuna and she had a worried face, insecure about herself. "Kazuto there are more girls out there who are better than me. Why did you choose me?" Despite being the new kid I also got the title, 'Most handsome', 'Hottest Tech Guy' and 'Smartest Guy in School'. So I could basically pick anyone I like... but I like Asuna, and I did ask her out... one of my things on my wish list happened, now around 3 more that include Asuna, but I don't know how she thinks about me so... never mind. "Asuna... you do know why I picked you right? You're the smartest, kindest and most beautiful girl I have ever met." I blushed as I noticed I had called her beautiful not in my head... but out loud. She stared at me dumbly.

Asuna POV

Did he just... confess to me? I was shocked enough that he asked me to go to the formal with him out of all the girls b-but then he confesses to me? This is way to much for me to handle. Kazuto looks at me then covers his mouth. It looked like he was serious. "Um Kazuto...-"
"Asuna don't answer yet. I don't want my heart broken." He was scared. Scared that I might reject his feelings. I answered him, "I-I need more time. I still don't know what to think about you. I think I'll be able to answer you at the end of the formal." I stared out the window, I turned back and went to enjoy lunch... HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO ENJOY LUNCH! I decided to go to the girls for help. I mean they were the only ones that were going to willingly listen to this. I reached out to my phone and called Liz, "Hey Liz? Meet me in the usual spot." I ran there not knowing, Liz was behind me trying to talk to me. When I arrived at the table Liz was panting, "Hey... Asuna... next time you call us to meet you look behind first ok? We were right behind you..." oh. They were behind me? "Wait... we?" At this point they had stopped panting. "Yea me and Silica. We were trying to find you."
"Why?"
"Because you're our friend! Anyway why'd you call us? Something big must've happened."
"Yea... someone confessed to me and I don't know how to feel about them. They listen to my feelings, problems and more, they help me with homework, ease me down when I'm stressed and every single time they're around me my heart starts thumping like crazy!"
"My, my. Our little Asuna all grown up!" She pretended to tap her eyes with a tissue. "Asuna that is called a bad case of love. Do they make you feel safe whenever you're with them? Do they care for you? If the answers to both of them are yes that's good! It means that they will love you unconditionally. So~ who's the boy who seems to have taken your heart?"
"Kazuto..."
"WHAT! THE KAZUTO KIRIGAYA?! THE MOST HANDSOME GUY IN THE SCHOOL?! Girl! You have to say yes! Not only he's handsome but smart as well! And according to you caring and helpful?! Damn girl go for it! And since your dad owns a game and computer company he's def gonna say yes!"
"He also has the same image of my past lover..."
"Huh? Same image? Wait describe to me who his lover was like?"
"Well according to him, she was a bubbly person, and she fits well with others. Why"
"Oh nothing."