Kirito|Chapter 3

Kirito POV

Few months ago (almost same time but after Asuna woke up)

"AY... AY... AY." I repeated nonstop in my head. Tears started to drip out of my eyes, small moans of pain escaped from my mouth."Miss Suguha! Mrs Kirigaya! Mr Kazuto has woken up! I repeat Mr Kazuto has woken up!" I weakly turn my head to see a nurse directing my little sister and aunt to my hospital room. Sensing someone with... chestnut brown hair should be here? Then my head exploded with pain leading me to collapse right onto the hospital floor. Right before I fully lose my conscious I heard something, "Kirito! Kirito!" It's her again. The enteral goddess with chestnut brown hair, hazel eyes, too kind for anyone in the entire world and the one who stole my heart the day we... met. Then I blacked out.

When I fully gained my consciousness the pain from before decided to linger for a little while for proof of this... it was quite simple. I would casually hold my chest for support, closing one of my eyes tightly and hoped nothing was wrong with me. My sister would look worried every single time I clutched my fist then said I was ok... she obviously didn't;t believe that. But the thing I don't understand right now is... why am I in the hospital? I jogged up my memories, hoping for an answer and it leaded to one thing. SAO. But... I don't remember who I was. I guess my in-game name would be Kirito since it's my full name into one (Kazuto Kirigaya = Kirito cause Tokiri is kinda weird at least to me.) A man in a disgustingly expensive tuxedo came in, he had small square glasses and a short trim. He seemed to be a wealthy man. "Hello Mr Kirigaya I am Seijirou Kikuoka, in charge of what happened to SAO and it's survivors. Most of them have woken up and you are the last one I see today since my colleagues will check the other survivors. May I ask you what you did in-game and your username?" He was unbelievably nice so I was kind of hoping that he would know me. "Uh... I think my in-game name was Kirito I-"
"You think? I am sorry Mr Kirigaya but I would like to know more about that if you don't mind."
"Um... Sure! I am quite sure that my username would be Kirito because it's the username I use for almost every game. I think it's my name because... I don't remember anything in SAO, except I had a lover..."
"Hmm... a lover you say do you know her name?" My mind decided to explode myself because at that moment I went in mental lockdown. Not literally but it felt like it. My eyes widened and my head was filled with unexplainable pain. Kikuoka was undeniably shocked. His eyes also widened and desperately tried to help by calling a nurse and hope I wouldn't suffer from mental pain.

Kikuoka POV
I... had never witnessed anything, anything like that. One moment he's fine and the next he's having a seizure. This had never happened to the other survivors... maybe he is the only one? Better tell boss... wait. I am the boss. My eyes went all over the place desperately tried to find something that would help and then I noticed a red button, which I recognised immediately. The nurse's button to summon more nurses just in case. A flood of nurses came rushing in trying to comfort Mr Kirigaya and I couldn't help but realise that his lips were forming into two letters 'A, Y' A'Y? What's that? Lover... A,Y maybe.. just maybe the people that Kayaba said... one of them is Young Kirigaya while... the other one. My phone ringed uncontrollably in my pocket, I had to get out of the room into a car park. "Boss, we found a girl who is having a seizure she's a SAO survivor. She just passed out according to Mr Yuuki."
"What do you mean by Mr Yuuki?!"
"The girl. It's Mr Yuuki's daughter, Asuna Yuuki. She was one of the best players in the game, with the in-game name of Asuna."
"Did somehow did her parents mention love or lover or anything romantic of any sort?"
"Mrs Yuuki told her she was going to get married... I think that's all?"
"Oh gosh this is bad. She needs to pull out. I know who Kayaba meant now. Convince her to pull out! Whatever you do just make her do it! Bye."
I hurriedly went inside the building and hoped to see Kirigaya well so I can talk to him, but outside I see his family. I hesitantly told them, "Mrs Kirigaya I-I am telling you never mention a thing about love to him. It will mentally hurt him!" She nodded with tears in her eyes and I could see her daughter also heard due to her eyes also teary, but they did so not wanting to hurt him. Then I left notifying the government to look very closely at Asuna Yuuki and Kazuto Kirigaya.