Anywhere with you|Chapter 18 II

Thank you for 3k everyone! Now for the new chapter :D!

Asuna POV

Today was the day. We tell the public... about us. I-I mean we are just faking it, but I can't stop but feel that we're actually dating. For the public or not, we're officially... uh fake dating. I opened the door to the spare room to see Kirito, sleeping in the bed, peacefully sleeping. His chest breathed in and out, causing a rhythm, but it wasn't Death's door we heard everyday, but the peaceful type. "K-Kirito. Wake up." I turned him around and saw that he still wasn't awake. "K-Kirito! W-Wake up!" He rubbed his eyes and focused them onto me.

"Asuna? Good morning. What did I miss?" He rubbed his eyes, and yawned, "Man, that was some peaceful sleep." He looked around, and looked back at the pillow.

"If you're thinking of sleeping again, don't. We need to tell the public remember?"

"O-Oh that was today?" It seemed like he forgot. How could he forget? It was yesterday.

"Y-Yeah. It's today." He yawned again, and looked like a little kid. S-So cute... anyway! "So... let's go... imma go quick and go back to sleep. Y'know. Sleeping under a tree would be good but sleeping here... would be better... hope she allows me to stay afterwards."

"W-What?!"

"N-Nothing!" He stuttered. And blushed. That was not 'nothing' as he said.

"It's not 'nothing' if you're blushing Kirito." I lectured him.

"Oh ho, then. Do you have experience with the opposite gender then? How do you know?"

"J-Just! Anyway! Let's go!" We left my apartment and we/I, mostly myself rushed to the public because yesterday I posted something, which was viral, about a speech and people were to be expected to come. I stood behind the lectern (or something like that) and started to talk, "Hello everyone. Today I am here to announce an important meeting or event you call it. Kirito and I-I are officially dating." 'So back off people who want to date me.' Would be good to add, but I have a good reputation of being the Vice-Commander of the KoB, courage and strength so saying that to my own people would not be a good example.

"Miss Asuna, if it is true, could you please prove it. It has been known that a lot of male players would like to know if this is fake or not." Why are they smart. Well at least smarter than I hoped.

"Me admitting that we're dating isn-" I started to talk.

"She doesn't have to answer that doesn't she?! She can do whatever she wants to." Kirito interrupted from the corner of the panel. Honestly, it was cute for him to stand up for me. It wouldn't be that bad actually dating this guy...

"Thank you Kirito." I thanked him and directed him to stand right next to me. He followed and... I kissed him.

"Is that done? I hope that is evidence for you. Anyways Kirito and I have things to talk about, everyone may continue working." He was dumbfounded. How did I know? His face was bright red and he couldn't construct his sentences in correct English. "Ahem. Then we shall go now." I tugged him by the belt of his coat and allowed him to come back inside my apartment. "S-Sorry about earlier. I-It was for the proof. I should've asked you before. I'm sorry Kirito."

"N-No it's ok. You were desperate."

"B-But... um," then I realised something, "wait... you've never had a girlfriend before as I recall. Right?"

"Y-Yea. Why?" I covered my lips and my eyes widened in this discovery.

"Oh my gosh... um..."

"Why?"