My home: Asuna | Chapter 36

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTERRRR >:333

Kirito POV

After that handwriting fiasco, my phone vibrated. "Ah... shut up Sachi..." I groaned as I swooped up the cursed device. "Sachi-I swear if you're trying to contact me again I will-" I was about to put my phone on my ear before I felt something.

Asuna tapped me on the shoulder, which immediately caught my attention and stared at my work. "I think I'll take that cursed object while you work, honey~," even people who don't know Asuna personally know one thing. She is a workaholic. A perfectionist. I immediately realised that she obviously found the phone as a distraction.

"Yes ma'am!" I held out my phone in front of her, my head reaching the floor.

"Thank you, Kirito-kun," Asuna's fingers lightly grazed my palm and took it off my hands. "How about we continue those papers? Hm?" I looked back, pure horror on my face.

"I... I should, right?"

"Yes, you should, Kirito-kun," she slowly pushed me to the desk flooded with... work. "Don't worry, don't you remember who your girlfriend is?"

"Of course I do. She's the greatest goddess in the Underworld and the most amazing girlfriend, Asuna Yuuki. How could I ever forget?"

She covered her face with her hair, "I...I love you too, dummy...how about we start that pile over there?" I look over to where she pointed and my face returns to pure horror.

"When did a mountain make its way into our house...?"

"Hm...ever since you came?"

"...and I need to finish all that...?"

"According to you-yes."

"I might as well die and finish it in heaven," I slowly blinked.

"How about finishing it on earth with me?" She patted the seat next to her, signaling for me to sit there.

The next few hours, we just sat there, reading the documents while jotting down all of the important bits.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"Asunnaaaaaa-I'm boreddddddddddd...I don't wannaaaa doo thissss anymoreeeee," I rested my head on the dining table and turned my head to look at Asuna.

"Kirito-kun, isn't this all for tomorrow? Aren't they going to do a rebroadcast since you kinda exposed yourself today?" I couldn't open my mouth to say anything because she knows. She knows everything she just said was the cause of the rebroadcast tomorrow. It was supposed to stop all the news reporters to stop all the disturbance.

"...yes..." I fidgeted with my fingers, which slowly turned to me fidgeting with her hair. "Have I told you how soft your hair is? I wanna touch it everyday, every time... I love you," this obviously made her flustered as she stopped responding.

However, it didn't last long as she started on the next pile of papers. "Ki...rito-kun? What's this?" She handed me a document... with her name on it.

I was taken aback before realising what it was, "Oh yeah-the government's trying to see how the Survivors are nowadays. Don't know why, but it feels like they're trying to see if SAO had a negative effect on peoples' lives. Most of us are living normal lives so I'm guessing SAO was only a big difference during that time."