chapter nine

Angela's point of view:

My reflection in the mirror stares back at me.

I've changed my outfit at least ten times, nothing seems to be working well but i've decided to go with a forest green, mid length tight dress.

It compliments my tan skin and goes well with my dark hair.

Trying my best to keep my self busy until 7, in hopes that I won't have a panic attack.
Dad and Jack are staying out for the night, so thankfully I don't have to explain myself to him.

I just don't know what he'd have to say.

My heart almost jumps out of my chest when there's a knock at the front door.

Okay, he's ten minutes early.
Lucky that I'm ready in time.

Walking over to the front door,
I swing it open, my heart drops as does the grin across my face.

" Ethan?".

" Angela what the fuck? No calls, no texts? You basically ghosted me and we're supposed to be together?!" He growls.

My eyes flick up to see Spencer's car a few houses down, slowly driving.. a sense of reassurance washing over me.

" We aren't together anymore, you've been cheating. I know you have" I say.

His eyebrows furrow before he clenches his fists.

" So you think you can just end us like that?"

Shaking my head, " No Ethan, you ended us when you decided to sleep with some else".

" I had to, you weren't doing it for me, it's your fault!" He shouts before shoving me inside, stumbling back a few steps.

This time,
instead of it hurting me..
it just makes me angry.

Like all the horrible things he's ever said to me have all just hit me and I can't control it.

" You, you weren't doing it for me. You never once did it for me. Now get out, and don't come back, ever. I don't want to see your face again".

I shove him out the door where Spencer stands, a small smirk on his face when his eyes meet mine.

" You'll regret this. Both of you" Ethan growls before storming off.

There's a few seconds of silence between Spencer and I before he lets out a gentle chuckle.

He's wearing his suit from work, which means he came straight from the office.

" You look really nice Angela, are you okay?".

Gently smiling, " Thank you Spence, and yes I'm okay".

He nods before his eyes drag up and down my body for the second time, sending shivers up my arms.

Darting his tongue out to wet his lips, " Going out for dinner sounded nice but maybe staying in would be nice? I mean If Hotch comes home we can always go back to my place".

" Oh, Dads out for the night with Jack so we're all good.. Pizza?" I grin.

" Hm, you read my mind".

Following me through the door, he gently closes it behind him before walking with me into the kitchen.

We order a few delivery pizza's before deciding it would be a good idea to watch a movie.
Both sitting down on the sofa, flicking through different genres.

" Have you got any blankets?" He turns to face me.

I open my mouth to reply when the doorbell rings,