chapter 27

Angela's point of view:

Running out the door to Derek,
he leans against the wall.

" Fresh out of the shower?" His eyebrows raised.

The both of us remaining silent, we follow him down to the uber, as he slides into the front.
Spencer opens the back door for me, stepping aside letting me in first.

Such a gentleman.

Derek types away at his phone, my mind replaying the shower only a few minutes ago.

" So, Hotch and Emily aren't coming anymore since Jack's sitter canceled" Derek turns to face us.

" Huh, he didn't even ask me to look after him" I say.

Spencer glances at me.

" Well you're here now so you may as well get smashed, i'm going to get wrecked tonight!" Derek turns the radio up.

Resting my head on Spencer's shoulder, he glances down at me, slinging his arm over me.

Looking up at him our eyes lock, his sweet plump lips, how could anyone resist?

Derek glances back at us, smiling before we pull into Garcia's driveway.
Thanking the driver as we climb out.

The music is blaring, you could hear it a few blocks away.
How many people did she invite?

" I thought she said small party?" Spencer asks.

" It's Penelope, this is her small" Derek follows us through the front door.

Rossi and a few women are stood by the pool table, of course the lady's man.

Walking through the living room, JJ's sat next to Will mid conversation with another couple.

Half the people here look drunk already, who knows what Garcia has put in the punch.

Derek finds his way to her in the kitchen, kissing her cheek before she offers him a cup of punch.
He accepts it, taking a sip and hissing.

Laughing at him, Garcia glances at me.
Her eyes widen with a grin, locking eye contact with Spencer and I.

" Okay, you two are just so yummy together, I want to eat you".

" Who are all these people?" Spencer asks.

She laughs, " Honestly I couldn't tell you, When I was drunk at Callum's I apparently handed out my address like it was candy".

Classic.
She hands Spencer and I a drink of punch, looking up at her she encouragingly nods.

" What's in it?" He asks.

Taking a sip from it, squinting at the harshness of the whiskey.

" Spencer, I know you love to ask questions so I've got one for you" Derek cuts in.

" Before you do sweetheart, Let me answer his question. It's whiskey, vodka, tequila and a mix of juices!".

He nods, sipping from it with no reaction to the taste.

" I think we should have a shot" Derek says.

Finishing the cup of bitterness, Garcia slings her arm over my shoulder.

" My dear, you are looking divine tonight".

" Hey, so are you" Smiling at her, we watch as Derek grabs out the shot glasses.

Spencer grabs the bottle of tequila, pouring up 4 shot glasses.

Each of us grabbing a glass, clinking them together before throwing them back, the burning sensation running down my throat.