chapter three

Angela's point of view:

I'm not sure what had woke me up, the throbbing in my head or the loud ringtone coming from my phone.

Rolling over onto my side, I notice the bed beneath me is damp.
Did I piss myself?
Nope just sweat.

The scenes from my dream last night, still causing my body to tingle.

I sit up before connecting the phone with my ear,
Pissed off to who'd be calling me this early.

" Hello?" I huff.

" Angela, Morgan's back and tonight we're going out for drinks. Please, please say you'll come" JJ says.

Are you serious?
You'd wake me up to tell me this?

" And no your dad isn't coming, plus I've had a really shitty day, I just wanna see my best friend" She sighs.

She sounds genuinely upset.
Though I'm not quite sure how she could've had a shit day already.

" So you woke me up early, to ask me to come to drinks you know I'd rather not come to?" I laugh.

" Early? Angela it's three in the afternoon. Please just come tonight, I'm begging".

3pm?
already?
yikes.

She really does sound desperate, more than usual too.
She really needs me.
But Ethan wanted to see me tonight, maybe I can kill two birds with one stone.

" Okay, I'll come. I just told Ethan I'd see him tonight, could he tag along?" I ask.

" Ooo and I'll finally get to meet him? Cool as. I'll see you at six, I'll pick you up from my uber" She chirps.

I nod, before mentally facepalming myself for giving in.
I should've just said no.

" Okay, bye" I hang up the phone.

Realizing that I now actually have to bring Ethan, I text him the plans tonight which he replys with a blunt 'ok'.

My mind replays the dream I had last night, but realising now that it was about Spencer makes me a little nervous.
Why had I had a sex dream about my dads team member?
It must've been the drugs, it had to have been the drugs.

Throwing my phone on the bed, I pull out a floral casual dress before pairing it with some converse, walking downstairs to see a note on the fridge.

-Taken Jack out for day, didn't want to wake you,
Won't be home until late tonight,
Love you x

It's like he forgets that phones exist or something.
My stomach drops thinking of Ethan out with everyone,
Would he behave?
Of coarse he would, I'm sure he's not stupid enough to try anything in front of a team of fbi agents right?

The whole uber ride is spent, being squished in between Ethan and JJ, the both of them talking about work, JJ mentioning her kids.
I don't think she's worked out the type of person he is yet,
Unlike the others, JJ keeps profiling strictly for work and doesn't use it on anyone else.

Once we're out of the car JJ runs over to the group, hugging Morgan, his white shiny teeth almost blinding when he grins.

" Who are all these guys?" Ethan huffs under his breath.

" Well, there's Garcia, That ones Morgan, and that's Spencer, or Reid, whatever you wanna call him" I nod.

" What did you give him a little nickname or something?" He asks.

I can't answer in time before we're already standing in front of the group, all eyes on us.
Spencer's eyes lock with mine for a few seconds, the same lust filled brown eyes from my dream last night,
my stomach does somersaults like crazy.