chapter 22

Angela's point of view:

The sun creeps it's way through the curtains, feeling his warm body rise and fall underneath me.

We had fallen asleep on top of each other, our bare chests, skin on skin.
His gentle snores, causing me to chuckle before I slowly roll off the top of him.

Walking into the bathroom to pee.

A loud groan coming from the bedroom.
Flushing the toilet, before washing my hands over at the sink.

Staring back at my reflection for a few seconds.

" Come back to bed" Spencer's groggy voice pleads.

Laughing, I walk into the bedroom.

His bare chest exposed, the duvet only up to his hips.
One hand covering his eyes the other reaching out towards me.

" You look so hot right now"I lean against the door frame.

He removes his hand from his eyes, resting up onto his elbows.

" Hm, come here".

His voice still soft and groggy, how could you say no?
Walking over next to him, drawing back the curtains, he stops me.

Both hands on my hips, pulling me on top of him, so that i'm straddling his lap as I had done last night.

" Can't we just stay in bed all day?".

Tracing circles on his chest, " I wouldn't mind it. But I'm fairly sure you said it was a big day today, no?".

He chuckles, moving his hands from my hips to my ass.

" Tell me, how am I supposed to get anything done when you're around?".

Smirking, Leaning down I connect our lips.

His hands gently cupping my face, before one hand moves down towards my stomach.
His fingers dance around the hem of my underwear before sliding underneath the soft fabric.

A gasp slipping from my lips and into the kiss, earning a smirk from him before he begins to rub circles with his thumb against my now throbbing clit.

" S-Spencer".

He continues, sending the throbbing feeling throughout my legs.
Our lips still moving in sync, his thumb moving faster as he slips two fingers into me.

My eyes wide, moaning into his lips.

" Spencer, f-fuck i'm close!" I yelp.

Feeling a tingling sensation in my stomach, Clenching my jaw, in hopes for the knot in my stomach to unravel.

A knocking on the front door, has his hand sliding out of my underwear.
My body aching from the quick loss of touch.

The sound of our loud breaths fills the air.

" That'll be the movers!" He quickly jumps out of bed, pulling a shirt on over his head.

Laying there stunned, I watch him walk out the bedroom door.

Movers?
I hear the front door open as a small talk conversation starts up.
Oh shit, the movers, as in house movers.

Spencer returns to the bedroom, picking up my denim shorts off the floor, throwing them to me.

" C'mon, we'll go get breakfast while they pack everything" He holds his hand out.

Quickly squirming into my shorts, before reaching out for his hand.