chapter 11

Angela's point of view:

Jack sits on the rug, I watch him from the sofa, playing with his toy cars.
Stranger Things playing in the background on the Tv.

But all my mind can focus on, is how a few hours ago, Spencer and I were sat here doing things we probably shouldn't have done on the family sofa for christ sake.

The front door opens, dad walking through the door.

" Hey guys, Emily's here. I hope that's okay?" He says.

We both nod, Emily following behind him.

" Hey guys! Just stopping in for some dinner, hope that's okay".

" Of course it is, I was just about to head off to bed anyway.. Jack isn't tired yet but may be soon dad" I nod.

Just as I'm about to walk up the stairs dad stops me.

" How was your day?".

Slowly turning to face them, " It was good, someone left a weird stone bird thing on my car though.. I think it might've been a present of some kind".

Emily chuckles, " That's bizarre, maybe a sweet gift though?".

I nod in response before walking up the stairs.
For the first night in a while I don't have anything on.

I'm not overly tired, I don't even know if i'm tired.

Shutting the door behind me, and turning on my red led lights, I walk over to dresser pressing play on the speaker, ocean eyes begins to play as I slip out of my clothes before jumping onto bed.

About to take my bra off when my phone pings.

Spence - Was hard not to touch you in the office today, hope your day was good x

My stomach flips.
I think the last time we texted each other was when he asked if dad was in the office.

Unlocking my phone, I enter our messages.
Yup, the last time we texted he literally asked if 'Hotch is running late'.
Oh how times have changed.

Biting my bottom lip, wondering what he's doing right now.
I don't take too long to respond.

9:27pm
- Day was good, had to sit on the sofa this evening with Jack though.. probably should've picked a better spot! x

Surprisingly it doesn't take him long to reply.

————————————————————————
9:28pm
S- Hm, I think it was a great spot. Thanks for reminding me of such a pleasurable time.. what are you doing right now?

9:28pm
- Right now, I am in bed and mid changing when you texted me. Emily and Dad just got home.

9:29pm
S- Show me, and Emily? As in Prentiss? Saw that one coming.

9:30pm
- Show you what? A picture of dad and Emily hahah wtf

9:30pm
S- God no, show me you.

—————————————————————