8

Hello guys.

Few days back I had put a bite saying I wasn't well I am recovering still...and updating too.

This time I really expect a good response and also you guys have to complete the target.

Changing the target!..

New target: 180+ votes and 50 comments....

I will consider this new target...so complete it if you guys want the new part.

Goenka's came to their mansion after the eating food and directly retired to their rooms to take rest.

Before sleeping Kartik messaged Naira that they reached and good night. They didn't speak much as they were hell tired.

Here in Singhania Sadhan everyone retired to their rooms but what dadi said to Naira it hurted her not that much though...

She was sitting on the small couch near window thinking about the talk that she had with dadi.

Flashback.....

Naira was returning to her room when out of nowhere dadi came infront of her making her startled.

"Tu toh aaj bahut khush hogi na? Badi aayi sagai karne wali. Meri Gayu ke peeche log kaisi kaisi baatein kar rahe hai. Tujhe na sharam aani chahiye badi behen bin bihayi hai aur tu...dekh lena tera yeh rishta na toot jayega." Cursing her she left from there...as she left Naira who was controlling her tears let them flow.

Tears didn't stop flowing..she didn't have words to say...her own dadi is behaving like this. She entered her room and got fresh and taking her phone she sat on window.

End of flashback.....

Wiping off her tears she went and laid down on the bed and went off to sleep...

Few days passed with Naira all thinking about dadi's words and everytime she used look at Gayatri and dadi and she was feeling unknowingly guilty.

Dadi never left any chance to talk ill about her engagement making her feel worse.

Today Naira was sitting in one of the cafe thinking about her life and her cute moment spent with Kartik in engagement.

Her phone rang and seeing the caller ID she smiled brightly...she picked up as it was Kartik.

Naira: hello...

Kartik: hey! Busy ho?

Naira:nahi kyun?

Kartik: acha I want to meet you...so tell me where are you now?

Naira: Kartik I am at a Cafe' you come to that I'll message you the address.

Kartik: fine...

They cut the call and Naira messaging him the address again started thinking about it.

" No Naira you know how she is. She will do anything to make me feel guilty...you should be happy...just don't think about it..." Naira took the coffee and started drinking it.

-----------

Singhania Sadhan

Gayatri was sitting in her room thinking about her life and yesterday night's conversation with her dadi.

Flashback....

"Kya main andar aa sakti hun?" Dadi asked knocking

"Arey dadi aap aise kyun kar rahe ho...aao na" dadi smiled sadly or should I say fake sadness.