6

Silent readers press the 🌟 button varna no update for the next part.

Avoid mistakes if any...

Kartik and Naira came out of the Cafe' with a smile adoring their lips. He bid bye to her with a smile.

As he saw her going away he sat in his car and drove to his house to give his family a news.

On their way the smile was not at all leaving their face. Soon Kartik reached his place and closing the door he left inside...as he entered he saw his family already waiting for him.

He moved inside more and everyone's eyes shined seeing him over there...they looked at him raising their eyebrows.

"Kya? Aise kyun dekh rahe ho sab?" Kartik asked sitting on the sofa drinking water.

"Jawab bata...haan ya na?" Said Manish sternly making him frown.

"Aise kyun baat kar rahe ho aap?" Kartik asked being confused to which others suppressed their laugh but to their bad luck he saw Shubham giggling.

He came to know that they are teasing and he replied " main Naira se shadi nahi karunga!" He replied getting making all shock. They stood up shouting.

"Kyun?"

"Arey nahi karni mujhe shadi...toh...main jaa raha hun sone" he said stretching hid arms up and Shubham ran to him and said

"Yeh kya baat huyi bhai? Kuch din pehle toh muh latka hua tha...aur ab mana kar rahe ho shadi se?"

"Haan because mujhe woh achi nahi lagi... aur papa ko bhi toh nahi pasand woh...so forget it" he said moving further and dadi smacked Manish's shoulder making him whine.

"Arey beta Manish ji majak kar rahe hai..tu ita mat soch..." Swarna said to retiring figure of Kartik...

"I have decided and I will not change!" Shouted Kartik making others sad...

"Sab teri galti hai Manish...mana kiya tha phir bhi..." Dadi scolded Manish to which he replied

"Meri kya galti hai isme? Naira usko pasand nahi aayi toh main kya karun?"

Kartik saw them blaming each other...not wanting to tease them more he shouted from there itself.

"It's yes from me" saying this he entered to his room where as others looked at each other..and soon exclaimed.

"Yuppie!!!! Finally Naira meri bhabhi banegi!!!" Saying this he ran to Kartik's room where as others laughed a loud seeing him behaving like a baby.

"Manish Singhania's ko phone karo aur jara pata toh lagao ki Naira ka kya kehna hai?" Dadi said to Manish to which he bobbed his head and took out his phone.

______________________________________

As Naira came home she told her parents or should I say only Naitik and Gayatri about her decision on getting married with Kartik.

They both were hell happy as her answer was yes but somewhere Gayatri was little upset but she shoo them away as she was happy for her sister.

Akshara was happy too but didn't voice it out...but dadi was hell angry as the rishta was actually for Gayatri but Naira will be the one who will get married and that too with Kartik Goenka.

"Jyada mat khush ho..us din agar Gayu ki photo mili hoti unko toh shayad aaj iska rishta ho raha hota.." though dadi's words hurted her but she didn't say anything instead she ignored her totally.