21

Here is the update! There will be no update till 28th of January. My exam starts on coming Saturday so will be busy. Thank you. Avoid mistakes.

And I really want you guys to vote because it really hurts to see how low votes I get. I didn't reply to any other comments I know. But will reply once the story is done.

08.01.2022

Naira got up with the loud noise which was going on in her house fron past 2-3 days. She didn't even realise when the days started fading so fast. Only 2 days were left for her to become Mrs. Naira Goenka.

She settled herself looking around, it always gave her jitters thinking of leaving her family behind and starting a new life. She was engrossed in her thoughts when Naksh came inside.

"Oh! Naira. Chal uth, freshen up. Aaj puja hai ghar mein aur sham ko mehndi bhi. Jaldi uth." She stared at him and automatically tears formed in her eyes making him worried.

"Hey! Baby....what happened?" He asked sitting infront of her cupping her face in his hands.

"Bhai...sirf ladkiyon ko hi kyun jana hota hai ghar chod ke? I don't want to get married if this like this...nahi karni mujhe shadi." She cried in his arms. She was only open to him and no one else in the family.

Naksh sighed and rubbed her back.

"Shh! I don't know what to say Naira. Purani riti rivaj hai. Main kya kahun? Even I don't want you to go...but you know Kartik is there waiting for you eagerly. If you are still not ready we can surely postpone this marriage." He made her look at her and said this. She sighed and shook her head.

"Kisi na kisi din toh honi hi hai shadi. Bas yeh khauf hai ki sab mujhse door hote jaa rahe hai. I don't want to lose you bhai."

"Baby, you won't lose me. You want me to talk to Kartik? I'll speak to him." He took out his phone to call but Naira held his hand.

"It's okay bhai. Just got emotional. I'll get fresh aap jao." Nodding his head he moved out of the room thinking how to enlighten her mood. Here Naira bit her lips trying hard to gether herself under the running shower.

Naksh reached down and saw his mother busy in preparing for puja, his dadi was nowhere to be seen. His father was busy in attending the guest who came from far just to attend the wedding.

Gayatri was preparing mehendi with other ladies for the function. He moved towards her and called her out.

"Gayu...jara idhar aa." She bobbed her head and got to go towards him. He put his hand on her shoulder and whispered something.

"Theek hai. Lekin aap kar paoge na?" He bobbed his head and went out. Gayatri went to help Naira to wear the saree.

Goenka House

Kartik came down aftee having bath as he knew his mother will eat him if doesn't come down to have his breakfast as she has already quoted saying she is busy and Won't help him with anything.

He settled himself looked at his house which was filled with so many people. He was obviously not fond of crowd but shooing it away he had his breakfast.

"Bhai! Mama ji puch rahe hai aap aaj kya pehne wale ho?" Kartik frowned listening his question.

"Shubham....main jo pehnu usse mama ji ko kya hai?"