1

Here is the first part guys...

Hope you enjoy it....

Avoid mistakes if any...

Shining high up in the sky sun was giving bright light to everyone making them sweat like never before.

Whole park where early morning everyone comes to do their excercise people were sweating alot.

In between we can see a guy jogging without caring about the stares of people. He has headphones on his ears and mobile connected to it.

After 10 minutes he stops and sits near the trees and smiled looking at the pets playing around.

"Best morning" he murmured to himself and getting up from there he moved to his house.

He moved to his house smiling as he entered he saw his dadi giving or should I say scolding the workers.

"Arey jao jao.. bade aaye hume khana bana sikhane. Is ghar mein jab aaye the tab se hum bana rahe hain...aur aaj kal kya ban raha hai ghar mein bas yeh uble huye diet wala khana" she scolded the workers and the guy sighed knowing how his dadi is.

He moved towards her and wrapped his hands around hef neck and wished her "good morning dadi"

"Arey tu aaj late kyun aaye Kittu?" She asked all surprised and the guy is Kartik Goenka.

"Aise hi... aur aap kya subah subah lag gaye class lene mein...thoda rest lo na aap." He said moving inside the house with her beside him.

"Arey aise kaise...is ghar mein toh purane jaisa kuch nahi banta...isliye aaj hum acha khana khayenge." She said to him to which he smiled and bobbed his head.

"Acha dadi main fresh hoke aata hun" she smiled and bobbed her head...he moved to his room and as he entered he saw his younger brother sleeping on his bed  like a king.

"Oye... Shubham... gadhe uth..." Kartik shook him but being lazy fello he didn't making Kartik irritated.

"Tu uthega ya nahi? Main maa ko bula raha hun" Kartik warned him making him groan.

"Mmm...bhai...kya aap bhi sone do na theek se..." He said turning on his bed making Kartik irritated.

"Sun main tujhe 20 minute de raha hun...agar tu utha nahi na dekh lena...." Listening him Shubham shook his head in yes and Kartik left to the washroom to have bath and all.

______________________________________

"Akshara jao dekho tumhari ladli uthi ya nahi..." Said dadi who was irritated from morning.

"Ji abhi toh uth gayi hogi..." said Akshara moving upstairs and seeing her predicting dadi made a face and looked away.

As Akshara entered the room she smiled looking at her daughter and husband busy in their morning talks.

"Baatein ho gayi ho toh chaliye aap dono neeche..." She was interrupted by a girl who came inside.

"Haan... Naira jaldi kar neeche hitler ready hai..." Listening her Akshara frowned and Naira immediately opened her eyes and said

"Ohh god...papa aapki maa I mean dadi ko mujhse kya problem hai...mujhe meri neend bhi complete karne nahi deti. Gayu di aap please yahi rehna...main abhi aayi..." Saying this she ran inside the washroom making other chuckle.