4

Silent readers press the 🌟 button🙏.

Avoid mistakes if any...

" Yahi toh hai voh ladki"

Singhania's were numb to react. Naira stood on her place in statue. She didn't knew how to react.

" Yeh kya bol rahe hai aap? Rishta toh Gayatri ke liye hai na?" Naira's Dadi said getting up with frown. Where as Naitik and Akshara stood up along with Goenka's also stood up.

" Ji haan...hume is ladki ki photo mili. Aur hum usi rishte ke liye aaye hai." Dadi said to Naira's dadi...whole Singhania's frowned not knowing what exactly happened.

To proove it Swarna took out the photo that they had received. She hand overed it to them.

"Yeh dekhiye...yeh toh yahi hai na"

Naira's family were shocked to know this

Naira's family were shocked to know this...and seeing their reactions Goenka's frowned. Singhania's looked at each other and then at Naira who was still standing there.

" I guess yeh galti se aapko photo pahuch gayi... actually yeh rishta toh Gayu ke liye tha..." Naitik said apologising to them to which Kartik's dadi got little upset.

"Ohh...koi nahi ji... I guess hume chalna chahiye" Swarna said to them to which Singhania's felt offended seeing them going away like this.

" Aap kuch kha ke jaiye na....galatfehmi ki vajah se kyun aise chale jana...aap log kuch kha lijiye" Akshara said softly and listening her they smiled slightly and Kartik's dadi said

" Koi nahi ji...agar rishta karna hua toh pakka aa jayenge..." Listening Kartik's dadi's words they felt little embarrassed.

They left from there while going out they passed Naira sweet smile to which she did the same...where as Kartik and Naira's eyes were locked for few seconds and soon they broke it.

As soon as they left dadi shouted on Naira "maine tumhe mana kiya tha na ki ghar mein naa aane ko...dekha voh log chale gaye bina shadi ki baat kiye."

" Main jaan bhujkar nahi aayi dadi...mujhe aana pada" Naira aslo replied in the same tone because she knew she will be accused anyway.

" Itna bhi kya jaruri kaam tha...thoda ruk nahi sakti thi kya? Manhoos kahi ki...jab dekho sab kharab kar deti hai..." Dadi said accusing her making her eyes go teary...

" Dadi aap kyun aise baat kar rahi ho? Galti Naira ki thodi hai" Gayatri said being irritated...and seeing this Dadi said

" Tu yeh kehna chahti hai ki maine tumhari jagah Naira ki photo bheji...yeh kehna chahti ho?"

" Dadi...aapse na baat karna hi bekar hai..." Saying this Gayatri left to her room and seeing this dadi got one more chance to accuse Naira.

" Dekha...tujhe dekh dekh ke mujhse aisi baatein karne lagi hai Gayu...pata nahi kya jadu kiya hai"

" Maa aap har baar Naira ko kyun koste ho? Uski kya galti hai? Naira tum jao apne kamre mein" Naitik said this his mother and then Naira.

Naira left from there to her room and Akshara looked at her mother in law and asked " aapko Naira se kya problem hai maa? Har baar kyun usko koste ho? Usne aapka kya bigada hai?"

"Tu bhi janti hai mujhe voh kyun nahi pasand...toh baat karna hi bekar hai tujhse..."saying this dadi left to her room and Naitik and Akshara looked at each other and sighed.

______________________________________

Goenka's were going home and discussing about the scene that took place few minutes before.

" Maa unko bhi toh samajh mein aana chahiye...agar shadi apni badi beti ki karani thi toh photo choti beti ki kyun?" Manish asked his mother and to which she sighed and said

" Hume kya pata? Shayad galti se ho gaya hoga...hume kya hai hum gaye yeh soch kar ki Naira ka rishta hai ab voh log shadi nahi karana chahte toh hum kya kare?"

Listening the talks Kartik was in his thoughts without knowing... Shubham and Swarna saw him all lost.

They knew he was happy knowing it to be Naira but all the happiness went away.

"Chodiye na dadi...agar milna hua hoga toh mil lenge" said Kartik while driving in daze...and seeing his tone and face they came to know that he was little upset. Manish and Swarna looked at each other and then at dadi.

They reached home and Kartik directly went to his room without waiting for others.

He came and directly laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling. He closed his eyes and her face came infront of his eyes and automatically his smile widened.

This was seen by Manish, Swarna and dadi. They had come to call him but they saw him like that and got sad.

______________________________________

Few days passed with everyone being gloomy. Naira and Kartik family were upset. Naira's house were witnessing all day fights and Kartik's house was sad.

One day Naitik got a call from Goenka's and told him something. First he denied but Manish told to talk at home.

Naitik agreed and told this to Akshara to which she denied continuously but he somehow made her understand.

They were in the hall when they saw Naira going out... Naitik got up and called her...she turned to them and went towards them.

" Kya hua papa?" She asked softly to which Naitik smiled and told her to sit down. She sat inbetween them and Naitik said

" Beta hume galat mat samjhana...do din pehle Goenka's ka phone aaya tha...uhone tumhe chuna hai Kartik ke liye" listening him Naira was shocked and was going to deny but Akshara interrupted hed

" Beta.. I know tumhe lag raha hoga itni jaldi kyun...hum tumhe force nahi kar rahe hai...u just meet them...agar tumhe voh pasand aata hai toh hi haan kehna..."

"Par Gayu di..." Naira whispered and to which Gayatri said who was behind them.

"Mera kya? Ohh behen yeh mat samjh ki main gussa ho jaungi...voh tumhe choose karte hai toh mujhe koi problem nahi hai" Gayu said sitting beside her...to which Naira looked in her eyes whivh had some hesitation...she knew she was not completely saying it from her heart.

"No di... I will not meet him... sorry par mujhe nahi karni hai shadi...aur vaise bhi dadi phir se chalu ho jayegi..." Naira said getting up but Gayatri stopped her and said

"Voh kuch nahi kahegi...main baat kar lungi...aur mujhe pata hai tu mere liye mana kar rahi hai...par u don't have to...mil le usse"  Gayatri said softly and seeing this Naira looked at her and then at her parents...she smiled slightly and bobbed her head.

They smiled and hugged both of them...but this all was seen by dadi who came to talk to Akshara...she left from there making an angry face.

How was it?

Few words for Naira's dadi.

Few words for Gayatri.

Few words for the update.