12

Even though target isn't complete I am updating. If on this chapter I don't get 100 votes na then I won't update at all.

1100+ words.

Target: 100+ votes and 50+ comments.

Avoid mistakes if any.

Naira stood up making others look at her who were sitting on the sofa after eating food.

"Ab main chalti hun. Ghar bhi jana hoga aur competition ke preparation bhi karni hai." Listening her dadi smiled and bobbed her head.

"Agli baar phir se aana beta." She said caressing her hair. Naira smiled and bobbed her head.

Bidding bye to everyone Naira moved to go when she heard Manish's voice.

"Naira ruko. (Looking at Kartik) ja usko chod ke aa." Kartik stood up and moved immediately to her making others giggle.

"Chale?" He asked to which she smiled and bobbed her head. Taking her hand in his they both moved out of the house.

The ride was peaceful one. After 30  minutes Kaira reached the Singhania Sadhan. Naira was going to move out of the car when Kartik held her hand making her look at him.

"Kya hua?" She whispered

"Kuch nahi. Kal free ho?" He asked to which Naira pouted and thought.

"No kal mujhe practice karni hai competition ke liye." She said he made a "ohh" face and bobbing his head.

"Mm...then after the competition tum mere sath aaogi?" Kartik asked with the utter most sweetly.

"Hmm." She just hummed making him smile. He held her face and pecked her forehead making her feel bliss.

"Go. Don't get hyper inside." She chuckled listening him. Bidding bye to him she entered inside and he left from there.

She entered inside only to witness Akshara shouting on Gayatri for coming home late yesterday night.

"Aur Gayu..tum toh aisi nahi thi. Aaj kal ho kya gaya hai tumhe?" Akshara asked gritting her teeths where as she stood unaffected.

Naira just kept quiet and stood there and seeing Naira over there dadi said " arey main culprit toh vaha khadi hai. Us Naira ki vajah se Gayu humari bigad rahi hai."

Listening her naira frowned where as Akshara made a face at the comment of dadi.

"Ismein meri kya galti hai dadi? Maine thodi na Gayu di ko bola ki late aaye." Naira asked back as she was irritate with the continuous accusations.

"Dekh bahu dekh. Kaise jaban lada rahi hai. Pata nahi aisa kya kiya tha ki tujh jaise ko bhagwan ne humare ghar bhej diya." Listening dadi's words Naira got tears.

"Bas kijiye maa. Bahut hua. Har baar Naira ko kyun nishana banati hai aap? Usi ne sab kuch kiya hai kya?" Akshara shouted and listening it dadi stood rooted on her place.

"Aye ladki...dekha aaj meri bahu bhi mujhpe avaj utha rahi hai. Sab teri vajah se hua hai." Dadi again opened her mouth where as Naira fisted her hand and said

"Haan sab maine kiya hai. Sab kuch... Gayu di ko maine bhadkaya hai. Maa ko maine rude banaya hai yahan tak ki maine Goenkas ko meri dance academy ke baare mein bataya...nahi?" She spitting fire through her eyes.

Listening her dadi got little scared...where as Akshara was clueless.

"Aap na bahut hi bade wale master mind ho. Aapko meri khushi nahi dikhti na? Har baar main hi galat hun. Bade kabhi galti karte hi nahi na? Aap toh mahan ho aap jo chahe kaho, jo chahe karo sab sahi hai. Aur agar koi dusra karta hai toh voh galat. Acha hai aapka dadi." Naira said glaring at her.

Dadi glared back at her " chup reh. Bhool mat main teri dadi hun"

"Huh! Dadi. Dadi my foot. Dadi hoti na toh pyar bhi karti. Aapse na baat karke bekar mein apna time waste kar rahi hun." Saying this she moved towards the stairs.

When she was in the middle of stairs she turned and said "aur ek aur baat aage se meri life ke leke koi kuch nahi karega. Bhale hi bura ho ya acha. Main jaisi hun vaisi hi rahun. Chahe main mar bhi jaun."

Saying this she left to her room. Dadi sighed as she thought Naira will blurt out the thing but she didn't.

Gayatri too went to her room and closed the door not wanting anyone to disturb her.

"Sab na teri galti hai bahu. Tune usko chut de rakhi hai ab bhukto." Saying this dadi went from there making Akshara guilty.

Here Kartik entered the Goenka villa when he heard his two bandar's voice.

"Bhaiya! Bhaiya!" Saying this both Luv & Kush jumped on him making him stumble.

" What the hell! Main kya pillar hun jo chadh rahe ho? Utro neeche." Kartik said to which they pouted.

"Kya bhaiya hum aaj hi aaye aur aap hume suna rahe ho...aapse ache toh Shubham bhaiya hai." Luv said making Kartik keep his hands on his hip.

" Ohh really! Abhi batata hun" saying this he ran behind them and they both went around the house to save themselves.

"Arey! Arey! Bas karo tum teeno. Aur Kartik aur Luv, Kush jao fresh ho jao." Swarna said they bobbed their head and went to their respective rooms.

After getting fresh both Luv and Kush entered into Kartik's room and seeing it empty they thought him to be gone down.

They turned to go when Kartik came out.

"Arey tum dono? Kya hua?" He asked wiping his face.

"Bhaiya..hume na bhabhi ki photo dekhni hai." Both said together.

"Shubham bhaiya bata rahe the ki bhabhi bahut beautiful hai...dikhao unko photo" Luv said making him chuckle.

"Haan ruko dikhata hun." He said sitting on the bed and those two sat beside him on either side. Kartik opened his phone gallery and showed them the picture

 Kartik opened his phone gallery and showed them the picture

"Hehehe bhabhi kitni cute hai." Said Kush making Kartik slightly blush.

"And beautiful too." Luv said showing his hands.

"Bhaiya bhabhi se kab milaoge?" Luv asked staring him

"Mm...jab aap chaho...lekin aaj nahi." Kartik said getting up from the bed.

"Phir yeh kyun bola ki jab hum chahe?" Kush asked folding his hand around his chest.

"Galti ho gayi mere baap ab ja aur mujhe presentation karne de." Kartik said joining his hands keeping the laptop aside.

"No. Aap chalo khelo humare sath." Saying this they pulled him not taking his a NO.

They came down and seeing him being pulled by Luv Kush all others laughed as they knew only they can being him down like this.

"Acha hai bhai enjoy." Shubham said playing on the phone.

Kartik frowned and was going to say something when Kush ran to Shubham and pulled his phone away

"Ohh...mers phone...meri pubg" he said making all chuckle.

"Baad mein...abhi chalo..." Saying this Kush pulled him and took him out to play with them.

How was it?

Few words for Naira.

Few words for Luv-Kush.

Few words for the update.