23

Vote and comment too guys! Silent readers it won't take a second if yours to vote.

Avoid mistakes if any.

28.01.2022

Goenka House

Everywhere was going hustle bustle. Why not today is the wedding of KaiRa. It's early morning around 5 where everyone is awake. Since the muhurat is at 12:00 pm and they have to be as early as possible.

Kartik was not allowed to leave the house after the haldi. He was still sleeping dreaming about his would be wife.

Dadi and other relatives were busy in doing their work. Checking the last minuted work. Dadi looked around for the shagun plate, she found it on the dinning table. Taking it she opened the cloth and cleaned it. But her attention went to something. It was a piece of a paper/a paper.

She opened it to read but someone called her. Leaving that there she moved towards the person.

"Yeh, mithai uss bakse mein rakh do. Aur Akhilesh jara Shubham aur Kartik ko bhi utha do. Unko nahane mein bahut vakt lagega agar saare mehman uth jayenge toh." Swarna said moving towards the dinning table.

"Ji bhabhi." Akhilesh went upstairs to wake up the 2 idiots.

Swarna's gaze fell on the paper. She opened it and read it. She was shocked.

"Yeh...aise kaise..." She murmered under her breath. Manish was searching her and finally found her. He frowned and took the paper from her hands after moving towards her.

He got angry, hurt and what not.

"Unhone hume bataya kyun nahi? Kartik ko pata tha?" Manish asked sternly making Swarna nervous.

"Pata nahi. Woh... maine abhi dekha yeh. Shayad use pata nahi hai." She said still in daze.

Dadi came back only to get surprised seeing them like this.

"Kya hua Manish? Swarna? Tum dono itna pareshan kyun lag rahe ho?" She asked worriedly making Manish pass the paper to her.

"Yeh...baat unhone hume batayi kyun nahi? Hum kya paraye the? Kartik... Kartik ko pata hai?" Instead of replying Manish moved to Kartik's room.

Without knocking on the door he entered making Kartik startled who just got up. He frowned seeing them angry and hurt.

"Kya hua aap sabko? Aaj shadi hai aur aap sab aise muh phula ke baithe ho?"

Taking a deep breath Manish asked him

"Did you know? Did you know about Naira being adopted?" Listening him he kept staring at them. Were they really hurt? Will they cancel the wedding just because she isn't their blood?

"Kartik! Kuch puch raha hun. Javab do." Shouted Manish making him sigh and bob his head. Manish felt all the more hurt.

"Kartik...tumhe pata tha? Hume bataya kyun nahi?" Dadi asked in a hurt voice making him look at her in different emotions.

"Wow! Seriously. Matlab tumhe pata tha but still you hid it. Why? Aren't we a family? Singhania's ne chupaya itna bada sach aur didn't even you think of telling us this?" Kartik trembled seeing him so angry.

"Just because she isn't their blood doesn't mean I won't marry her." Replied Kartik making Manish angry.

"Hell ofcourse you won't marry her. Uska toh koi vajud bhi nahi hai. She doesn't know who her parents are. Kiska khoon hai kahan se aayi hai yeh tak nahi pata use." Manish's words were hurting Kartik badly.