24

(Naira and Kartik's outfit

(Naira and Kartik's outfit. Thanks for the pick dear Bhoomi)

Avoid mistakes if any...

28.01.2022

Naitik and Akshara looked upstairs to their princess's room which was closed but soon enough they heard something breaking making everyone scared.

"Naira..." They whispered together running upstairs. They banged the door and it was open luckily. When they entered they were shocked whole room's things were broken. Where as Naira had settled herself in a corner crying like a mess.

Dadi was shocked seeing them there. She threw the vaze she picked up to throw on the floor. Naira hated the violence and since dadi knew about she ended up doing it.

"Naira!" Akshara ran towards her and hugged her immediately.

"Mumma... I... I didn't do it....please tell dadi... I didn't do it." She hid herself in her embrace. Her father was in tears where as other guests were watching the drama as if a new gossip.

"Shh...kuch nahi kiya hai aapne. Aap tkh strong ho na? Haan? Aapne kuch nahi kiya princess shant." Akshara wiped off her tears and made her calm down.

"Yeh kya hai maa? Aap meri bacchi ke sath kya kar rahi thi?" Asked Naitik in anger.

"Yeh lakdi mujhe mere ghar mein nahi chahiye. Iski vajah se mera pota marte marte bacha. Yeh panauti hai aur panauti hi rahegi." Shouted dadi on top of her voice making maida shiver.

"Woh panauti nahi hai! Aur Naksh ko kuch hua nahi hai. Woh jinda hai aur humare sath hai. Apka koi nahi banta ki aap Naira ko kose. Uss samay Naksh ki galti thi so stop blaming her." He again said in stern voice making her shake her head in disbelief.

"Princess, stop crying baba. Papa can't see you crying like this. Aapke aansu bahur pareshan karte hai mujhe." Naitik said to Naira who stared at him.

"Why? Ab aapko kyun farak padta hai? Just go away. I don't want to you see you all." Naira shouted on top of her voice. It is her day today but ended up being the worst day of her life.

"Naira... I'm...sorry...tum..." Naitik apologies but dadi interrupts him.

"Tum kyun iss anat ko sorry..." Before she could complete Naitik shouted on top of his voice.

"Nahi hai voh anat! Woh humari beti hai. Akshara aur mera khoon hai samji aap." Listening him dadi was shocked so was Naira. She looked at Akshara who bobbed her head.