20

Here is the update after really really long time! But with compensation. As the about 2000 words.

Avoid mistakes if any.

Singhania house was all silent why wouldn't it be? After all the most shocking person is sitting on the sofa.

"Kya hua? Chauk kyun rahe hai sab? Khush nahi ho?" Asked the guy sitting on the sofa.

"Yeh...yeh sach nahi hai...tumhe yahan nahi hona chahiye. Chale jao." Said a tensed Dadi making everyone frown.

"Kya nahi hona chahiye? Bhool gayi aap mujhe?" The guy again said frowning at her words.

"Beta, mujhe yakeen nahi ho raha hai...tum...tum zinda ho." Akshara said caressing his hair making him smile.

"Sorry...aap sab se maine chhupaya." Akshara shook hee head and pecked his forehead.

"Vaise Gayatri aur Naira kahan hai? Dikhayi nahi de rahe." At that time only they heard 2 gasps, they all turned only to see shocked Naira and Gayatri.

Naira's POV

The car stopped infront of Singhania house. We returned today since soon the marriage preparation will start. I looked at Kartik and smiled at him.

"See you soon." Mumbling bye to each other me and Gayu di got down from the car. When he left we entered inside the house only to see him standing there.

The one whom I have missed my whole life, the one who loves me to moon and back.

"Bhai...." I whispered loud enough making him turn. He smiled happily and opened his arms, I don't know how? Why? I just ran and hugged him tightly and the silent tears began rolling down.

"I missed you so much. Phone bhi nahi kiya aapne. Kitne bure ho aap." I slapped his chest making him whine in pain.

"Oww! Oww! Chudail! Stop hitting me. Abhi bhi recover hua hun. I don't want to go on the bed rest again just before my sister's marriage."

"Bhai!" I screamed his name making him close his ears.

"Ugh! Naira. Stop crying na baba. I'm here na." He rubbed my back trying to sooth me. I broke the hug that's when dadi said

"Tumhe pata tha ki Naksh zinda hai?" Instead of replying her I looked at bhai.

"Maine kuch pucha Naira! Sunai nahi de raha hai?" She shouted making me flinch.

I just bobbed my head when I heard bhai saying

"Will you stop shouting at her? Uski koi galti nahi hai. Maine use khud kahan ki aap sabko na bataye." Listening bhai maa and papa along with Gayu di and dadi all gasped.

"Par kyun?" Listening her question bhai looked at her with a serious look.

"Aapko janana hai? Huh! Mujhe aapka nature pata hai dadi, toh aap bhool hi jao. Anyways, Gayu vahi khade rehna hai? Bhai ko gale nahi lagaogi?"

Gayu di was shocked seeing him, in a daze she walked up to us and hugged him. Bhai took us in a hug.

"Enough of crying abhi room mein chal kuch baat karni hai. Maa kuch acha sa khane ko banana bahut dino se ghar ka khana nahi khaya maine." Bhai held our hands and took us to my room instructing mumma to make something.