19

DO NOT IGNORE

So so sorry for the delay guys but I was really facing alit of problems recently.

And also your respone is making me upset and not encouraging me to write more. *Pouting* kya karun main?

Com'on guys vote atleast. If you guys read it or not but atleast vote toh karo. Huh!

If this continues then I'll directly show the wedding and then bas khatam story. I have to end it anyways.

Please guys vote and comment also.

"Swarna! Swarna!" Shouted worried Kartik's dadi coming down from the stairs and almost waking up everyone. Swarna who was into the kitchen came out immediately.

"Kya hua ma ji?" She asked, dadi huffed and roaming her eyes around said

"Kittu room mein nahi hai. Kabse dhund rahi hun use."

"Par aap use kyun dhud rahi hai? Aur woh bhi inti subah?" Swarna asked, dadi sighed and said

"Arey, mujhe kuch saman mangvana hai. Aur use hi pata hai woh jagah kahan hai. Dhundo sab usko." Once she said others who came out of their room except for Naira and Kartik. started searching him.

"Manish ji! Vahan kahan dhund rahe hai aap?" Swarna asked Manish who was looking down the sofa.

"Arey! Tumhara beta pata nahi kuch bhi kar sakta hai. Isliye neech bhi dhubd raha tha." He replied showing his teeths making everyone laugh and her glare at him.

"Bhai bahar bhi nahi hai." Shubham said... He came and sat beside his father who took the newspaper without caring about his wife's glares.

"Aapko koi fikar hi nahi hai. Yahan Kartik gayab hai aur aap sab baithe ho." Swarna cribled.

"Tai ji! Naira bhabhi kahan hai?" Luv asked, settling beside her.

"I guess woh abhi so rahi hai." Gayatri replied. They bobbed their head and decided to wake her up, may be she would know where is he.

In Naira's room

Sunrise was peaking into the balcony but both Kartik and Naira were in deep sleep not knowing the chaos that was going outside the room.

Naira sterd in her sleep and snuggled more into him. He tightened his hold on her and pulled her more into towards himself.

After few minutes he opened his eyes and looked around frowning.

"How did I lend here?" He thought but then remembered what he had done. Shaking his head he smiled seeing his girl sleeping peacefully in his arms.

"This girl will be death to me one day." He murmured pecking her head. She slowly opened her eyes getting disturbed by his action and the sun.

"Mmm, what are you doing here?" She asked moving away from him.

"Haww! Don't you remember? Tumhare liye itni badi balcony chadi maine kal raat. Bhool gayi?" He said dramatically making her roll her eyes.