17

Hey guys!

So sorry for the delay.

I don't know thiy Wattpad is giving me alot of problem now. For the 4th time this part got deleted and it's so so frustrating. I have been trying to update the pictures which was not getting.

Subah se in trying to update. I don't know, hope so this one doesn't get deleted.

I so hate this 😭

Pictures I didn't put. Will reply to all those comments which I didn't in tge previous part. More than 1500 words

TARGET: 120 votes and 20 comments.

Avoid mistakes if any.

"Bhaiya yeh wala nahi, woh wala." Luv shouted from behind making him jump on his place and drop down the bag.

"What the hell! Problem kya hai tum dono bandaron ki? Normal human being ki tarah aavaj nahi de sakte kya?" Kartik shouted at them making them squeeze their eyes stare at him with hands folded infront of them.

"Bole de kya sabko?" Asked Kush with a smirk on his face to which Kartik gave them a fake smile.

"Mere pyare bhaiyon, kyun meri zindagi ke peeche pade ho? Abhi tak shadi bhi nahi huyi." He said making a crying face making them laugh.

"Toh, yeh lo bag. Ismein lays packets hai." They said Kartik made a face and took it. They looked at each other with smirk.

"Aapke room se!" They whispered towards each other making him frown.

After 10 minuted everyone came out of the house and settled inside the car. Kartik was driving with the two monkeys and others had taken a big car to settle themselves comfortably in one.

Here Singhania house naira came down with a small bag followed by Gayatri. Seeing them both Akshara and Naitik smiled.

"Bahut sara enjoy karna tum dono." Said Naitik to which they both just smiled slightly.

Dadi came towards Gayatri and pecked forehead caressing her cheek making her smile. Where as Naira looked away sadly.

Akshara saw this, Naira went to drink water, taking this as a chance she moved towards her. Naira saw her, keeping the glass she turned to go away but Akshara held her hand.

Naira frowned seeing her strange behaviour. She held her face in her hands and brought close to her lips and let her lips rest on her forehead making her bits her lower lip getting the first kiss from her mother.

"Janti hun, shocked ho. Sirf itna kahungi, jo dil kahe vahi karna. Aur khub sara enjoy karna. Mumma aapka wait kar rahi hai." Patting her right cheek Akshara let out her feelings, tears.

Naira kept staring at her not knowing how to accept this change, but seeing her those eyes gave her an answer. She bobbed her head and smiling turned to move towards her luggage.